SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

Hmm... I got my passcode but cannot get in to download after entering my name, email and passcode. It says something about enabling cookies and using a valid email. Strange as cookies are enabled and my email worked fine for the order. My guess is the site is slow or something. It will be killer to have SSD though.

Cheers,
George.

Hey guys, I ordered mine 15:00 yesterday and received an order confirmation email. By 17:00 I got an email saying my order has been shipped and the status for the order became "completed". Is that supposed to be the email with the passcode or do I have to wait for another one? I can't find a passcode anywhere, just order number.

You should get an email that looks like this:

Hello!

Thank you for your "No Brainer" purchase of the Steven Slate Drums EX from audioMIDI.com! This email contains the final serial number information for the Steven Slate Drums EX software. You should have already received the download links in a prior email. If you ordered additional items to be shipped or for electronic delivery you will receive details in a separate email.

Passcode Information

Your passcode for Steven Slate Drums EX is:

XXXXXX

P>To check your order history, click here. Should you have any further questions it would be our pleasure to assist - just reply to this email or call 866-283-4601.

Thank you and enjoy your new software,

audioMIDI.com
T: 866 283 4601
F: 818 993 0856
Make More Music!

Seems like you'll have to wait a little longer

Hey guys, I ordered mine 15:00 yesterday and received an order confirmation email. By 17:00 I got an email saying my order has been shipped and the status for the order became "completed". Is that supposed to be the email with the passcode or do I have to wait for another one? I can't find a passcode anywhere, just order number.

you should be getting another email titled "Steven Slate Drums EX No Brainer 2nd Confirmation w/Passcode" wait for that one and then start the journey

wait, should i be dl'ing these zip files at the same time? right now im only dl'ing one zip file.

I was thinking about doing it 1 at a time and seeing if itll speed it up...I have them all running at once...so far all thats left is ex 001 and 002...Give it a shot and see what happens

you should be getting another email titled "Steven Slate Drums EX No Brainer 2nd Confirmation w/Passcode" wait for that one and then start the journey

I was thinking about doing it 1 at a time and seeing if itll speed it up...I have them all running at once...so far all thats left is ex 001 and 002...Give it a shot and see what happens
I should'nt have waited so long, I tried clicking on the second zip and I got the 404 error. Maybe I should install komplete 6 while im waiting :OMG:

if you see it on a warez site, email us at support@stevenslatedrums.com

Its always fun running files through the dafs checker and seeing some asshole's name and then contacting him with a beautifully written letter of litigation... we've happily litigated against three assholes and unfortunately they won't be the last.

But we run an honest operation here and the idea is to get good, talented, hard working musicians and audio engineers to be able to use a quality product to make good music. And I'm happy to say the majority of you all out there have been great and supported us from day one, and thats why I'm glad to offer this super deal.

To all new SSD users, welcome to the family.

For all guys having problems with downloads, I appreciate your patience, and its only going to get better as we add more servers.

and what were we doing looking on warez sites! :err:

Thats kind of pathetic seeing as when it was more money it wasnt on any sites but now that it costs almost next to nothing its suddenly up?
I bought the 3.5 LE if it is that#s in your mind. MAYBE I have some software released too and check up those sites for my stuff, sending a "kind e-mail" to the site onwers?
I'm not stelaing, bro! :lol:
[...]

I bought the 3.5 LE if it is that#s in your mind. MAYBE I have some software released too and check up those sites for my stuff, sending a "kind e-mail" to the site onwers?
I'm not stelaing, bro! :lol:
@steve (slate): I can E-Mail you the link, if you like!

Wasnt calling you out bud it was just a joke. :kickass:

Man I want to finally try out some SSD but the internet/Slate still says I am FORBIDDEN. What did I ever do to you Slate? to cause you to forbid me from owning your magical drums ha ha ha