SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

I think the damage has been done Steve, all these trackers are hosting a torrent for what looks to be your gog files. I don't think it would be possible to stop them all-

tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
tracker.publicbt.org:80/announce
tracker.ilibr.org:6969/announce
tracker.torrentbay.to:6969/announce
tracker.bittorrent.am:80/announce
209.50.48.13:80/announce
sombarato.org:6969/announce
tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

not possible to stop them all, but definitely possible to go to town on the guy(s) who uploaded them. Why doesn't everyone make it all traceable, it would seriously dissuade a lot of piracy

not possible to stop them all, but definitely possible to go to town on the guy(s) who uploaded them. Why doesn't everyone make it all traceable, it would seriously dissuade a lot of piracy

Yeah he could at least find out how the original owner was. Knowing his luck it's some dude in the middle of nowhere that has no copyright laws.

has anyone gotten back around the 403 fobidden error?

is it part of the fact that 9 million people are dling these, or is it something completely different? like once you get into the dl site, you better not close it?

thanks!

Not sure if the deal is still on, go check it out. And look further back in the thread to see about the WAV's and GOG's.

I saw that post, but wanted to make sure that this wasn't just for people who ordered before finding out that the WAVs and GOGs weren't included.

I can confirm that I purchased the software via AudioMidi.

If I cant get on to the server by tonight, I may as well download the Warezed version.

P2P would have been a great way to launch this Steven.

For the record, Cubase 5 was cracked 1 week after I purchased the full version. Back when I was younger, I'll admit that I use to Warez things to try it out.

When I got older, I decided to purchase software (and nowadays, having updates is gold with regged software)

I can afford to buy it now. Those who cant, are your pirates. Im not condoning it, but it IS the reason why I purchased Cubase 5 (after using 3 for a long time). Maybe it'll convince some pirate to purchase stevens deluxe package?!?

Im glad to hear Steven is doing something like this. It puts his name out, and gives him BIG exposure and more exposure means more money = better products via R&D.

Now, hopefully this server debacle gets fixed. Im shudder to think of the volume demands right now.

Offhand Steven, any numbers of sales figures just from this promo?

has anyone gotten back around the 403 fobidden error?

is it part of the fact that 9 million people are dling these, or is it something completely different? like once you get into the dl site, you better not close it?

thanks!

def the 9 mil people...i tried to refresh the site and ended up getting the 403

Just posting my question from back on page 8 so it does not go unanswered as I want to know since it will affect whether or not I buy additional packages or just wait for Trigger since I will have to buy that with a package as it will not be sold separately.

Since I'm sure it's going to come up in the not to soon future, I'll ask the question now.

Steven - for the people that buy the EX base package now to get a foot into the door of the EX expandable world, are they going to be dissapointed as they add expansions only to find that GOG and WAV files are missing. I know you have been pretty clear that this is the direction going forward with Trigger, so I think it's worth asking. Say someone plays around with base EX for a month, then decides to buy Metal & More, will they get the GOG/WAV files or are they out of luck?

Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer", I was just going over everything in my head and this was a lingering question since you have been so firm about this move going forward. This could potentially effect me as well since I was considering purchasing a few more expansions soon.

Thanks Steven - if you could provide an answer it would be greatly appreciated.

I can confirm that I purchased the software via AudioMidi.

If I cant get on to the server by tonight, I may as well download the Warezed version.

P2P would have been a great way to launch this Steven.

For the record, Cubase 5 was cracked 1 week after I purchased the full version. Back when I was younger, I'll admit that I use to Warez things to try it out.

When I got older, I decided to purchase software (and nowadays, having updates is gold with regged software)

I can afford to buy it now. Those who cant, are your pirates. Im not condoning it, but it IS the reason why I purchased Cubase 5 (after using 3 for a long time). Maybe it'll convince some pirate to purchase stevens deluxe package?!?

Im glad to hear Steven is doing something like this. It puts his name out, and gives him BIG exposure and more exposure means more money = better products via R&D.

Now, hopefully this server debacle gets fixed. Im shudder to think of the volume demands right now.

Offhand Steven, any numbers of sales figures just from this promo?

I give applause for selling it for cheap and making a ton of money in smaller chunks rather than keeping the price high so that only a select few can afford it...or even justify spending the money on what it really is. Thats why I jumped on this deal. $20 isn't pressing on my short budget, very affordable. I wish more people would just sell stuff this cheap: I'd rather have the product in hand for cheap than to even have the option of getting it for free looming overhead because my wallet is nearly empty.

Also...lets use Metal Foundry as an example...I'd rather have 6 dvd's show up on my doorstep in 3-5 business days than sit on uTorrent for the next 3 months downloading 40Gb of data. The cost-to-convenience ratio is usually pretty skewed for people, which is why they download.

So yeah...thank you, Steve, for doing this for everyone. I'm sure you aren't making as much as you *could* make off it, but it's probably better in the end to sell 1k copies @ $20 than 100 copies @ $100...let alone with the buzz that you are good with customer service and all, people are gonna continue to return to your products. :kickass:

I'm downloading EX_001 for the third time. First time only downloaded about 1 gig without a download manager, then pretty much the full thing with the manager, but still corrupt. The EX_002 took two downloads but I got it to extract properly (we'll see if it installs properly).

At least I can afford the bandwidth this month. This is a lot of downloading :p