SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

guys, go easy on me here. This exclusive audiomidi deal was not supposed to include wavs and gogs, and someone f'd up and said there would be. Once we found this out, we axed it.

Everyone except for the guy who said FU, email support@stevenslatedrums.com and say you are a SNEAP forum guy who got in the audio midi deal and you need wav/gogs, and after this whole deal is done, we'll hook it up for you guys like we always have and always will.

Except for the FU guy.

Steven

How come we have to wait until the deal is over? Why can't you send them out now? That's in 10 day's time, and I'd say 80% who bought this have bought it for the wavs and gogs, mistakenly or not.

How come we have to wait until the deal is over? Why can't you send them out now? That's in 10 day's time, and I'd say 80% who bought this have bought it for the wavs and gogs, mistakenly or not.

I think his no. 1 priority right now is to get all the downloads sorted first. First things first and the rest after that, otherwise it's just going to be one helluva mess.

Jeez man,
they're having a hard enough time keeping this whole caper running already.

sure, a lot of us bought this for the wavs,
Slate has promised to deliver,
he will.

By the way - just found this post by Dave (Squids) from Sonic Reality over at the KVR forums. esoundz.com is about to start selling Slate drums and is offering a special deal starting sometime soon, possibly even today. It's in a thread about the new Ultimate Studio Drums group buy that just started yesterday - see my other post here

Here is the quote from this thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278488&start=15

By the way, if you want SSD then that $20 is good but we've got something even better for those that REALLY collect. Today we're going to be offering SSD EX plus an expansion of your choice for only $49.95 (That's basically $20 PLUS half off on the expansion). On top of that we're going to have ALL of the SSD expansions exclusively for half-price ($30 each) at www.esoundz.com However, that price is ONLY for people that either join this group buy OR have purchased the Ultimate Studio Bundle 1... which you can still do! Otherwise we will still have a general good deal on SSD (also Platinum) but it will be a little higher than that is all. Not bad! We've got connections... Anyway, if you are a collector of great drum "favors" and you want to expand it all in Kontakt then we've got you covered!

Seems like another good deal.

Jeez man,
they're having a hard enough time keeping this whole caper running already.

sure, a lot of us bought this for the wavs,
Slate has promised to deliver,
he will.

wooooaaahhh steady on there son! was a straight forward question born from curiosity, not impatience. If it's a logistics thing then fine, I just wanted to know

good news. setting up new quadcore servers. support is getting back to people, if you feel the need, please email them for anything at all.

It was very hard to predict how much our server could handle. One thing for sure is that it certainly doesn't like 500 downloads per hour.

No worries, we'll have this all straightened out and you'll all be using some nice drumkits for your metal records. For those who got it, use the All American Kit and take off the sub lows under 80Hz and push up the upper mids by 5db and you got yourself another really nice and aggressive metal kit.

Also, I always recommend sending all drums to a compressor with slow attack and fast release to give them some more glue and attitude. They'll sit better in the mix too.

good news. setting up new quadcore servers. support is getting back to people, if you feel the need, please email them for anything at all.

It was very hard to predict how much our server could handle. One thing for sure is that it certainly doesn't like 500 downloads per hour.

No worries, we'll have this all straightened out and you'll all be using some nice drumkits for your metal records. For those who got it, use the All American Kit and take off the sub lows under 80Hz and push up the upper mids by 5db and you got yourself another really nice and aggressive metal kit.

Also, I always recommend sending all drums to a compressor with slow attack and fast release to give them some more glue and attitude. They'll sit better in the mix too.
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Glad to hear everything will be going smooth, I'm probably going to wait another day or two then will order!

Thanks Steven!!! question... is everybody going to have all there pass words reset or are we all good with the current emails we have received?

I'm mad that I'm installing kontakt and battery, so now I can't download slate drums. DAMN YOU SOFTWARE GODS!!!!!

P.S. If I switch computers will I be able to just reinstall it on the new system?

So far ive rebooted my comp, reset my router, changed to another internet connection, cleared out every possible thing i could with safari, and still cant get into anything