SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

I don't want to be rude or sound like a nitpicker, but I think this nobrainer-deal is an intelligent marketing-strategy. Slates own Drum-Replacement-Plugin is in development and it sounds like it's release isn't that far away anymore. Originally the GOGs and WAVs wasn't part of this deal.

So I think that that no-brainer is a teasing marketing-gag to promote "Trigger" (thats the name of the replacement-tool, right?), which will then work with the nkx-files to be used as drum-replacements, too. So ... I think that 1. he's going to make a few extra-deals with the $20-package and 2. a lot of the new customers will look into Trigger, too, when it comes out.

Haha - okay, I'm with you in the literal sense, but how the Hell does that apply to the metaphor? I should touch myself whilst I'm waiting for the servers to free up? :lol:

Steve

Exactly
:headbang:

Look lads,
the servers are fucked,

the "Forbidden" message is well documented.

Chill and give the Slate boys a chance to actually fix it.
no-one is going to miss out on their drums, all in good time.

Look lads,
the servers are fucked,

the "Forbidden" message is well documented.

Chill and give the Slate boys a chance to actually fix it.
no-one is going to miss out on their drums, all in good time.

Agreed...best thing to do now is just sit back and start looking for videos on how to use the program for those of you that dont know how...itll kill time, plus once its finally done you can jump right in instead of 50 new threads popping up this month asking how to use it and what presets we can give

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /files2/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

When can i access dude? i got 3 days left to dowbload like what the mail says. boohuhuhu~ :(

I don't want to be rude or sound like a nitpicker, but I think this nobrainer-deal is an intelligent marketing-strategy.

Of course it is.
Once I actually get this bad boy downloaded I will buy the EX EXPANSION's.
They get more money and I get awesome cool drums at a steal of a price.
We all win :kickass:

You and the rest of us dude...like everyone keeps sayin just chill for a while and let them get everything back up to speed...slate wont fuck you over on this you just gotta be patient

Couldn't pass up this deal. Been wanting to try these for a while. So to get the .WAVs we just email support?

downloading everything now!!!!

Good speed too, I have all files downloading at the same time and I'm getting about 500 kbs for each

Should be done in an hour for all of it, maybe less

Oh screw you guys lol I keep getting the 403 error now...Are you all doing it the same way youve been doing it or is there some magical trick that im missing here?

Oh screw you guys lol I keep getting the 403 error now...Are you all doing it the same way youve been doing it or is there some magical trick that im missing here?

Can't speak for anyone else but I didn't do anything different. I just opened up my original email, logged onto the site, entered in user name and registration code and started downloading. Don't know what to tell you except maybe (I don't know about this) if you clear your cookies and try again? You might have the error screen cached and it just keeps going back to it

Installed and running! $20 for this its killer! Now waiting for the gogs...

One tip, if you are using the Free Download Manager, increase the number of sections for each download file. My speed increased from 50kb/s to 600-800kb/s