SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

That could def be a good reason...well since you seem to be the first confirmed install...what came with the download?

Kontakt player, the kits for Kontakt, manuals and some MIDI loops :) Didn't have time to dig deeper into it today, but gladly I've got a weekend off coming up. By the way, I also downloaded all the files at the same time.

wow i'm glad that i can get the wavs
this deal is really great, i was in need of some decent drumsamples for quite a time, but i never got enough money left until now
finally gonna jump on the ssd train

i think in a week or so, about 100 threads like "new mix, ssd ex" will appear in the rate my mix subforum

Kontakt player, the kits for Kontakt, manuals and some MIDI loops :) Didn't have time to dig deeper into it today, but gladly I've got a weekend off coming up. By the way, I also downloaded all the files at the same time.

Thats all i needed to know, Cheers dude

However my files (Ex 001 & 002) just went to decompress and FAILED...anybody got some clues on what i do now?

Damnit!
I can't access the download page anymore (403) and the download running right now stopped working as well (access denied)
AARGH i want ma drumz naow! :(

Lads,
patience is a virtue.

if yis are all trying to download at the same time the problem will only get worse.

Steven will look after you, don't worry about not getting your drums.
i know its rough but it won't kill ye to wait another day :)

But its like having tori black stand behind a glass wall man...i got everything staring at me so seductivley and then i go to walk towards it and BAM cockblocked by the glass

Is this deal still going on?? I get paid tonight at midnight, and really want to pick this up. And if I do buy it, do I get the WAVs and GOGs?

if you see it on a warez site, email us at support@stevenslatedrums.com

Its always fun running files through the dafs checker and seeing some asshole's name and then contacting him with a beautifully written letter of litigation... we've happily litigated against three assholes and unfortunately they won't be the last.

I think the damage has been done Steve, all these trackers are hosting a torrent for what looks to be your gog files. I don't think it would be possible to stop them all-

tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
tracker.publicbt.org:80/announce
tracker.ilibr.org:6969/announce
tracker.torrentbay.to:6969/announce
tracker.bittorrent.am:80/announce
209.50.48.13:80/announce
sombarato.org:6969/announce
tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

Is this deal still going on?? I get paid tonight at midnight, and really want to pick this up. And if I do buy it, do I get the WAVs and GOGs?

apparently its on until the 28th of this month.

as for the Wavs, orriginally they were not supposed to be included but Steven has graciously offered to hook us up with them if we as nicely to the support email address.