SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

at least you are getting that, I got my pass code last night and still I can't even get to the download page. Sounds like the internet is broke again lol

sounds like it. im actually at more like 21 kb/sec. Its funny because when I was dl'ing a game from steam around 6 days ago I was at like 800-1000 kb/sec.

while I love Twisted into Form, I'm also getting the dreaded Forbidden message.

I got my passcode, but havent even been able to get to a download or registration page. I keep getting that server error....

Im not overly anxious however, and im assuming this is something that wont happen too often..

What was the reg retial price again, 99$?

Just installed and tried it out, works perfect and sounds great! A huge thank you to AudioMidi and Slate! :)

No errors here but its gonna finish downloading by the year 2045...Started at 11 am....its now 2 and im about 1/4 of the way through...Jarkko when the hell did you start your download...And how does the FU guy get it before everyone else:lol:

Anyone else have problems with the initial log in page? I put my details in...got taken to another screen with a longer serial number, and a download link which didn't work (Forbidden - 403). Now I can't get back to that page using my login details again :-\

Looks like my 3 days are going to have to be extended...

(I have submitted a support request btw - just checking here first as I'm guessing with the sheer volume of activity it's going to take a while)

I ordered it yesterday, got my passcode in the email instantly; I also emailed the SSD support guys about the gogs/wavs who also responded pretty fast. Now I'm downloading EX_002 and EX_001 at 200kb/s each, got 2 hours left :)

Thanks to everyone involved for this kickass deal!

Viking did you get yours up and running yet?

nope

started downloading last night, said it was gonna take like 12 hours. I got the Ex zip 003, and the other 2 smaller files but then the server crapped out 1/2 through my download of the rest and even with my dl manager I couldn't link back up. Sooooo ... gonna try again when I get home in a few hours