SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

Me too dude i have no idea whats going on...i even just tried logging in on literally 4 different computers and couldnt get in on any of them

I logged in, and its just worked :s I was getting that error before and it worked. Im currently tryingj to compare vs Superior 2, but its tough without a drum map!

By the way, Steven when you talk about a compressor, are you talking on each instrument individually, or on the drum bus as a whole?!? With Sup 2 I do it on each channel, but with your everything is matched volume wise nicely and im not sure the ideal way to glue it in :)

support is taking care of password resets, make sure you contact them.

and for the crazy kids who need a keyboard map, check the operation manual, and the SSD forum has various drum maps for Cubase etc...

Cool, im on it. So far I like it. I replaced the snare in my Superior 2.0 recorded stuff with the one from the All American Kit and it just sat in there nicely and gives me a nice "crack" . I think its an improvement over my current sound and the AMG seems to work good.

Im curious if this is similar to the Sup 2 Humanise feature or a more advanced version :)

Awesome! Thank you for the deal Slate! I got my passcode and everything. I just have to wait for the 403s and 404s to clear up.

so.... are the 404s going to clear up on their own? I just emailed support asking them for a password reset cause of the 404s? Damn. I'm so confused. Props goes out to supprt for dealing with all this shit. They deserve some time off. lol

I purchased and went ahead and sent my email for the GOGs.

Thanks for this great deal and making this right Steven. You fucking rock. I am sure I will upgrade to more in the future.

Everything downloaded, but wow this Kontakt player is something. Is it only MIDI capable? The manual doesn't tell me how to sample to a real drum track.

don't know if this helps but I actually called the slate office
[YELLOW MATTER ENTERTAINMENT CARES ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS. CONTACT US FOR ANYTHING, ANYTIME. EMAIL: SUPPORT@STEVENSLATEDRUMS.COM PHONE: 323 656 2050]
said don't worry their fixing the issue but do make sure to email support and they will mail you with the working link when their new server kicks in, also I asked about the 3 day thing their extending it, said were not just going to take you money and run, as for the waves and gogs you have to email about that for us sneap ppl to get on the list (for sneap members only)
thats it but I wouldnt worry he was super nice and there gonna take care of it all.
Brandon Howard

I Cant wait to try em out.

EDIT:
Everything downloaded, but wow this Kontakt player is something. Is it only MIDI capable? The manual doesn't tell me how to sample to a real drum track.
that's what the whole wav and gog fil controversy was about. You need the gog and wav files to replace live drums (although there may be work arounds with midi)

I Cant wait to try em out.

EDIT:
that's what the whole wav and gog fil controversy was about. You need the gog and wav files to replace live drums (although there may be work arounds with midi)

Yeah, I unfortunately realized. Using KTtrigger and other Sound to MIDI doesn't work well at all. I will wait patiently for the WAVs :kickass:

24hrs after purchase, I still have no passcode to even try...

43h here. I know it says 4 days max but a load of people after me already got their passcodes, downloaded and installed the whole thing. Should I email audiomidi? Even with the password resetting I still have to wait for them first, right?