SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

Seriously, and again, you people got a $100 product for $20, good god

Um.. well, no. The point is, it was advertised as something, and was then changed after a bunch of people paid. Steven then said he'd sort out the Sneapsters with GOG/Wav files if they emailed in...

but what about all the other people out there who aren't Sneapsters??? What about all the people on Gearslutz or 'Mommies Drum Whores' forum, who bought these expecting Wav or GOG files, and wont now get them as advertised??

well I have everything installed and working fine ... I just have no fucking clue how to use this Kontakt player :D

It seems I have some reading to do although I have a feeling I'm not gonna really be able to do anything until I get those gogs & wavs :p

but what about all the other people out there who aren't Sneapsters??? What about all the people on Gearslutz or 'Mommies Drum Whores' forum, who bought these expecting Wav or GOG files, and wont now get them as advertised??

Don't you think Slate would give them what he'll give us? If those communities aren't brain-dead, they've probably already asked for the same things as we have.

Good to hear about the wav/gog files! Just waiting for the quadcore-servers to fire up...

43h here. I know it says 4 days max but a load of people after me already got their passcodes, downloaded and installed the whole thing. Should I email audiomidi? Even with the password resetting I still have to wait for them first, right?

You are not alone man, still waiting for my passcode after 40h...

I think that's not possible because IIRC every user's copy is individually watermarked due to protection etc. And with the torrents you can dl only one and the same file.

I would be shocked if the Slate team is setting up a different file for every download and purchase. That would take a tremendous amount of server space.

this is what I get at the login page now - "Hi Folks, thanks for purchasing Steven Slate Drums EX! The server is currently being upgraded to a new quad-core server that will make your downloads blazing fast. Please check back in 24 hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding"
- Yellow Matter Team