SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

This is what the login page now states.

"Hi Folks, the server is being upgraded to a quad-core system so that your downloads will be blazing fast! Please check back in 24 hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding"
- Yellow Matter Team"

I clicked the original link that was in the very first email i got...then typed in my name, email, site i got it from, passcode, then clicked the link in the email to go to the download site, logged in, and am now downloading, almost done too

Might be trying to limit Downloads so the servers don't get nailed again when I started my download I was getting 500 + kb/sec now I'm down to 200 or so (who knows that could be normal) or there may be a ton of people downloading

Ok so now on to problem number 4930934942...Everythings installed...i go to open it and it quits on me...my digideisng core audio manager is popping up with it but i have no idea what to do next...any help?

FWIW - I have completely downloaded everything.
Steven and the guys have gotten things goin' - at least in my neck of the woods (if that matters).
Like an earlier post mentioned - I had to do the whole registration process over again - but then things worked well.
Just to keep you guys in the loop.
Take care,

Scott

rawsome! zep kit sounds killer!! I think that's gonna be my bread and butter.

still not working for me.. ¯(°_o)/¯ How do get slate drums?
Me too i only get this message:

"Hi Folks, the server is being upgraded to a quad-core system so that your downloads will be blazing fast! Please check back in 24 hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding"
- Yellow Matter Team

That really sucks... but i think i have to be a little more patient on this...

I still nave NO connection and Its my THIRD (3rd) evening trying. This time no message on the website, no appologies, no anything, it's like the website doesn't exist. I feel like I've been screwed. I don't care anymore about the samples and about my 20 bucks. And PLS: don't advice me to be any more patient. 72 hours is ENOUGH patience.

im so pissed, I had the downloads working at a great speed and finished dl'ing everything, however ex 001 is corrupt. :facepalm: Now I have to wait another 24 hours to get to it. DAMN IT!!!! ah w/e, ill have it soon enough. also to raptor, try to stay patient man, If you ordered a box i doubt it would be there in 72 hours.

If I need the wav files for aptrigga, do I need to download these files?

Im pretty sure these files are useless for aptrigga...the format they are in is compatible for the kontakt player...so basically afaik this would all be useless for you to download if you arent planning on using the knotakt and just plan on triggers some drums with wavs.