SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

yea, the rides overall are kind of weak in the avatar kit. Metal Foundry really excels where avatar was bad. However these slate drums Really augment the SD kit.

Thanks. I guess I'll be picking up MF next either way.

However, I don't remember hearing bells this good in ANY library I've heard or tried. May just be because I've missed the good ones, but I sure am glad I found a good sounding sampled ride now. I'm even thinking of buying a Sabian AAX ride now for my real kit. Hits the spot for me.

If you wanna go through all that work then be my guest dude. Personally ill just wait for the download link.

Carlos- I got it activated (dont know why i forgot about that) And still getting the same problem, Contacted digi though so theyll most likely be able to help me out..THANKS MAN:kickass:

Cool man, at least you're moving in the right direction ;)

I guess its gonna be up to Digi now to help you out with that one cause I didn't have anything like that pop up. Once I activated it on the NI site everything was solid

Keep us posted on what you find out and when you finally have all up and running

u mean the old mail with this subject: '[PRODUCT REGISTRATION] Stevenslatedrums.com'

well.. failed attempt here.. :(

EDIT: the drumclassroom web wont load either... maintenance?

This is so frustrating...

I didn't have class today and wanted to spend the day trying these out. I've been checking the site every 20 minutes hoping I can dl.

I understand why they're having problems, plus it's hard to complain with such a good deal, but why wasn't the server upgraded before the promotion started?

Guys, this shit happens all the time when there is a big release or some sort of special promotion.. like when NIN released their first free download album the servers were slammed, obviously they thought their servers could handle the load or they would have upgraded beforehand.

STOP BITCHING. YOU'RE GETTING A KILLER DEAL.

Patience is a virtue.

I know some of you are frustrated with the DL, but let me tell you GOD DAMN, this thing is GOOOOOOOOOOD!

BFD 1.5 is going in my recycle bin. SSD EX is better in every way. I still can't believe it was only $20. What a STEAL!!!

I'm loving this! I'm using just MIDI right now, I don't know why you guys are always saying how the cymbals aren't usable, I got a totally good sound out of it!

I just bought mine, smart move from slate, I bet a bunch of us will get the ex packages as well! Still waiting for the codes though haha
thx for the heads-up m8!

I have to say this is the hardest $20 I've ever spent. I'll be working at my third download due to bad files as soon as the servers are back up. This still is the best deal around and heck there's nothing better to do up here in the dead of winter! I like to give ashout out to the Yellow Team for responding to my emails so quick and working your asses off to make this work. Your earning your pay this week!

Oh man. I tried this some more today, with my e-kit too, and I already feel bad for only paying 20 bucks for it.

I didn't think the SSD clips on their site sounded too convincing, but I can see now it's obviously not the product's fault. These snares actually sound realistic. Definitely will be using this a lot from now on.

I find some of the cymbals pretty weak, at least without too much tweaking, but this and s2.0 make a great pair for me. Still need the wavs for replacing some weaker s2.0 sounds, and I'm fucking set.

Since its going until the 28th I'm patiently waiting for the server stumbles to fixup before ordering. Hope it gets fixed up soon.

Seriously, $20? If my password reset I'd buy another :lol: