SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

I got the files just fine, and luckily they weren't corrupted this time :) everything works now. Thanks to Slate for this great offer!

Couldnt we technically rip our own wavs? Through the daw or something?

If you wanna go through all that work then be my guest dude. Personally ill just wait for the download link.

Carlos- I got it activated (dont know why i forgot about that) And still getting the same problem, Contacted digi though so theyll most likely be able to help me out..THANKS MAN:kickass:

I don't quite get why it's working for some while I'm still getting the
"Hi Folks, the server is being upgraded to a quad-core system so that your downloads will be blazing fast! Please check back in 24 hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding"
- Yellow Matter Team"

Doesn't Drumagog output MIDI for triggering external samplers? Just make a mapping in SSD, and use Drumagog as a MIDI input instead of your keyboard or whatever. I'm sure I've done that in the past.

Come on I want the stupid passcode already so I can go to the next level...not being able to access the slatedrums site :lol:
j/k

Holy shit... This backs up everything that was missing from S2.0 for me... Some GREAT snares, and while this might sound weird, I think the ride bell sounds sound fantastic. EXACTLY what I need. The bell sounds in S2.0 somehow don't have that same 'punch'. Looks like I won't need to buy Metal Foundry after all.

Holy shit... This backs up everything that was missing from S2.0 for me... Some GREAT snares, and while this might sound weird, I think the ride bell sounds sound fantastic. EXACTLY what I need. The bell sounds in S2.0 somehow don't have that same 'punch'. Looks like I won't need to buy Metal Foundry after all.

yea, the rides overall are kind of weak in the avatar kit. Metal Foundry really excels where avatar was bad. However these slate drums Really augment the SD kit.