SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

thats just great. now it shows the login page but, of course, NONE of my logins can't seems to work and, of course, the page for requesting a new login don't work.
Nice one, guy, you did it once again. And there goes my last 3rd day in my attempt do log in or download anything.

thats just great. now it shows the login page but, of course, NONE of my logins can't seems to work and, of course, the page for requesting a new login don't work.
Nice one, guy, you did it once again. And there goes my last 3rd day in my attempt do log in or download anything.

Don't worry man, Steven and his support are good people. I'm 100% sure you will get your product.

you know what makes it worse... when my download manager asked for a new login, both the big files were at 99.4 %.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Don't worry man, Steven and his support are good people. I'm 100% sure you will get your product.

I am not worried as I don't really care now about those 20 bucks. But I feel outraged and humiliated because of too many tries and hours spend at night hoping it will at least log in.
I only know that when you initiate such deal and you know it will be digital download, and you know it is 5 Gb large, and you know there will be tens on people downloading it in the same time from various places in the world, and you know the throttle of your server connection, and you supposedly have great technicians in your IT team who know what is this about, then you take the best measures before starting it. Maybe Mr Slate does GREAT sounding drum samples, but his IT team must go. I am sure he asked his team if it will hold all the traffic and I bet they said "yes" lol. As I said, I don't care anymore.

In a business the marketing folk's usally have more pull than the tech people. That's what they do is come up with great ideas and they are sales people. While this may work in the very long run the upper's should trust the tech department a little more to make sure they can handle the situation! Can you tell that the natives are getting restless?

Im still stuck at the http://www.drumclassroom.net/index.php page.....I keep entering my info and I get back to the same page but with the message "Please enable cookies (if disabled) and use a VALID email address".....kind of a bummer.....thought the servers would be up so I took the day off work to play around with it...

I am not worried as I don't really care now about those 20 bucks. But I feel outraged and humiliated because of too many tries and hours spend at night hoping it will at least log in.
I only know that when you initiate such deal and you know it will be digital download, and you know it is 5 Gb large, and you know there will be tens on people downloading it in the same time from various places in the world, and you know the throttle of your server connection, and you supposedly have great technicians in your IT team who know what is this about, then you take the best measures before starting it. Maybe Mr Slate does GREAT sounding drum samples, but his IT team must go. I am sure he asked his team if it will hold all the traffic and I bet they said "yes" lol. As I said, I don't care anymore.

So, what if your projected sales were along the lines of say, believing about 10,000 people would download, then all of a sudden 100,000 did instead?

To pay for the amount of bandwidth they are using for this without knowing they would hit them sales figures would absolutely kill a company.

When you start working on a server team, come back and start bitching, or put up the cash to pay for the bandwidth/servers yourself.

:cry:

So, what if your projected sales were along the lines of say, believing about 10,000 people would download, then all of a sudden 100,000 did instead?

To pay for the amount of bandwidth they are using for this without knowing they would hit them sales figures would absolutely kill a company.

When you start working on a server team, come back and start bitching, or put up the cash to pay for the bandwidth/servers yourself.

I was NOT bitching dude, I was just saying I feel treated like SHIT. Basically the reverse of what you say is: don't do this kind of sale if you don't have proper server.

I was NOT bitching dude, I was just saying I feel treated like SHIT. Basically the reverse of what you say is: don't do this kind of sale if you don't have proper server.

But how do you know you don't have the true requirements until you see the magnitude of people downloading it?

You can simulate the amount of processor load something SHOULD take all you want, but until you actually put it out there, and see that 100,000 people are after it or more, and it throws the CPU load from a nice 1.0 over the past couple of minutes to 100 (this is in linux terms, so 100 = 100 times the CPU tasks the processor can currently handle), then you won't know.

Fact is, they have taken how long to sort it for most people? 3 days? If you can find that sort of turnaround in any IT department that isn't based around transactional data or life or death situations, you've found one hell of an IT department.