SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

Still getting the 403 over here

If it makes you feel any better, I have everything installed and working and I have NO CLUE how to use the Kontakt player :D

After all that I'm still gonna have to wait for the gogs before I can use my new samples :loco:

I seriously doubt I'll learn the Kontakt player thingy before they send me the link for the gog/wavs

I haven't even attempted to download anything yet. I might just wait for the email for the WAVs/GOGs, becuase that's what i want anyway. Is there anything I actually NEED from the download that's up now, if I never plan on programming drums, and only need them for drumagog, replacing real drums?

If it makes you feel any better, I have everything installed and working and I have NO CLUE how to use the Kontakt player :D

After all that I'm still gonna have to wait for the gogs before I can use my new samples :loco:

I seriously doubt I'll learn the Kontakt player thingy before they send me the link for the gog/wavs

Check out youtube...i was on it yesterday in between me failed 403 attempts and there was a couple decent vids on there to give you a run through on the basics

You guys are basically wasting your time trying to log in now being that there is a formal message on the login saying that everythings down and they are reworking...best bet is wait for slate to chime in or until you get an email and then go at it again there really isnt much else you can do at the moment

they must have reset the pass codes..... log in again (name, email and pass-code) then follow the instructions

Seems like they have fixed it now(as it only took about 15 minutes between order and the SN-email).

EDIT: Whaaaat? login code not working? :/

I'm hoping they're are working on solving it asap.

I had been getting the 403 error so I went back and re-entered my passcode from audiomidi and email and stuff and it finally worked! It looked like it gave me the same serial# as before, but a different login name and password

Looks like a link in my email doesn't appear to work, but the other link in the email with my login in it works like before, and I'm downloading the files. Hopefully they'll work now :)