SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

Fine you talked me into it...i bought it:headbang:

About how long is it taking for you guys to get the email with the serial and all that good stuff in it?

thanks man! shit, for $20 I'd be dumb not to. and I was just getting used to ezd, hehe.

I got the email saying that i bought it almost immediately but still waitin for the other one...oh well, still stoked that this was that cheap so idc how long the wait is

I ended up getting a toal of 4 emails

1st - order confirmation
2nd - order number
3rd - 2nd confirmation
4th - order "shipped"

Passcode was in the 2nd confirmation email

I received my serial about $25 minutes after ordering.

edit: but I can't access the website. I'll probably wait a day or two for the shitstorm to subside.

Some how my post dissapeared....i was just looking in the email you were talkin about and it says once you receive an email with the passcode then log in then dl...so im assuming i still wait for a pass code? I have no idea why my brain is functioning at 1/8 speed today

This is what is in the 1st email I received "Steven Slate Drums EX No Brainer Confirmation"

"3. Once you've entered the username and password, you'll be taken to the "Download Area" page. Download the following files:

. 3.5 DOWNLOAD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.txt
. EX_001.zip
. EX_002.zip
. EX_003.zip
. INSTALLERS MAC AND PC.zip
MIDI GROOVES VOLUME1.zip
OPERATION MANUALS AND DOCUMENTS.zip"

So yeah, right at the top of the list of what you're downloading you'll see that it says "3.5" ;)