SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

yesterday i got link to the download site... i managed to download 1 part. When i tried to enter that site again after few hours to download, its alredy forbidden. Ive send another mail to the support team again for the 4th time... still waiting for the reply. If it goes like this another more days, im giving up. Back to square one with XLN or MF or drumagog (... with the fabulous samples i got here in the forum... for free~)

I feel stupid? How the hell does this stuff work? I normally use drumagog, is kontakt a drumagog? Where the gog files?

I feel stupid? How the hell does this stuff work? I normally use drumagog, is kontakt a drumagog? Where the gog files?

Kontakt is a sample player, not something like Drumagog. The gog files have been talked about extensively in this thread already. Read it, and you'll know what's up.

Kontakt is a sample player, not something like Drumagog. The gog files have been talked about extensively in this thread already. Read it, and you'll know what's up.

Thanks. I really dislike the 4 letter minimum search on this site. I glazed over the thread and eventually found out what to do and I sent out my email!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

From the license agreement:

"This license grants you permission to use Steven Slate Drum Samples on one to two of your personal workstation machines.

For the SSD Instrument, your account will be locked after two registrations."

From the license agreement:

"This license grants you permission to use Steven Slate Drum Samples on one to two of your personal workstation machines.

For the SSD Instrument, your account will be locked after two registrations."

Does that mean two computers or two installs? I understand why companies do this, but it can be a pain for me since I generally reformat one to three times a year to keep things running smoothly.

Does that mean two computers or two installs? I understand why companies do this, but it can be a pain for me since I generally reformat one to three times a year to keep things running smoothly.

Be thankful this isn't Tracktion - it considered a new monitor and a new keyboard to be sufficient hardware changes for making me use up a re-authorization. :p

yeah kinda disappointing. I feel that I should be able to install the software as many times as I want on my own machines if I have payed for a license to use the software. I guess its a strategy to get you to update to a newer version every year.

if this is true then im very upset! lol Ill surely be backing up the wavs! good thing I only paid 20 bucks haha

No matter what I do the ex_001 keeps on coming up as corrupted. I emailed slate support and so far nothing. Im not too worrried, because I know ill evantually get the product, even if they have to mail out a dvd.

After being a computer nerd for quite some time, I can say this is ridiculously difficult to install. I almost feel like through this whole process, they want my money, but not for me to use the product.

After waiting 3 days for a working download, and then going through a couple e-mails with support, as well as multiple different non-functional download links, I finally got everything downloaded. Then after unzipping 6 files, and unzipping the files in those files, and the files in those files, and extracting them all to one folder, then after installing SSD and Kontakt, and after creating a NI account, and after registering SSD through NI Service Center, I'm stuck.

I can't figure out how to get it loaded into Cubase 5, according to the instructions: "Steven Slate Drums 3.5 should be automatically added to your DAW plug-in directory and will be available to be selected and/or inserted into a Software Instrument Track."........This is incorrect, it's not available in my VSTi dropdown menu. In addition to that, when I load Kontakt, it is no where to be found on the Kontakt screen either.

To make matters worse, the first instruction says: "Click the Library Tab on the left browser screen." and includes the following picture:
xm76og.jpg

And here is what my kontakt (installed from Slates package) looks like:
10pwtnm.jpg

Help, anyone?

Everytime I try to "log in" to the download page, it never goes...So I can't even download the programs grrr. Is anyone else having this problem? If I can't fix it by tomorrow I'll probably just ask for my money back this is ridiculous. I've tried several dozen times to get to the classroom website and I can never get on. Almost not worth the trouble just to get the program.

If you've tried to download the files days ago and 3 days are already passed, it works no more. So you have to restart the procedure from Name, Second name etc....they send you a new mail with new username and password.

I've had no troubles with this at all. Got all emails within a half hour.Only thing was that I was unable to download due to the server being redone, which wasn't a problem at all. But now I have it installed and works fine.

just wondering when I'll get the wav's and gog's now.

so do you think that for somone that got this (i believe the first day) it was offered, it is safe to email for a new name and pass? since the 3 days it up and all. Or are people still getting the 403 forbidens and such?

this was easy to install/authorize on my macbook, but a nightmare on the studios MacPro. Service centre wouldnt finish updateing. Chased the problem down to a previous install of Service Centre with an old demo of guitar rig!!! delete both service centres and the associated files (user/library/applicationsupport/Ik Multimedia) and then reinstall both kontakt AND the slate library. THEN it works.. what a faff! Got there in the end though!