Slayer

clydefrog

New Metal Member
May 11, 2006
So im gonna see Slayer for my very first time ever on June 16 at the Continental airlines arena. Im taking my boyfriend for his birthday. I was able to get him pit tickets at livenation.com . I just hope that i don't get crushed. Im small but i can usually handle my own in pits. But i have never been in a Slayer pit. :erk: I think i may have to send him in and watch from the sidelines. haha

Cool, I'm seeing them (first time too) the very next day in Lowell Mass.

I could use some tips on how to get the most out of a Slayer concert experience.

Carcassian said:
Slayer concerts are always cool.

Apart from the shit songs from Diabolus onwards.

True that
although i dont mind stain of mind :kickass:
everything else is shit though

you will have a good time dude paddy seen them plenty of times they are good live with plenty of :kickass: and :Smokin: BUT do not fly PADDY is the only one who can:kickass: and :Smokin: and fly at anyone:kickass: :kickass:

If you fly at me Paddy, you'll wake up eating through a straw and looking like a panda.

EDIT: With Jonny Fortunes in the hospital bed next to ya.

Carcassian said:
If you fly at me Paddy, you'll wake up eating through a straw and looking like a panda.

EDIT: With Jonny Fortunes in the hospital bed next to ya.
PADDY ONLY HAD A BLACK EYE ONLY ONCE THAT WAS WHEN HE WAS IN A BOXING RING A FAIR GROUND BOD GOT IN RING AND NUTTED HIM BEFORE BELL :kickass: BY CHRIST DID I FLY I LOST IT I BITE PUCHED KNEED NUTTED ELBOWED HIM HE WAS OUT FOR AWEEK:kickass: I HAD TO PAY HIS MISSUS 500 POUNDS CAS HE HAD A WEEK OFF WORK! DONOT GET ME WRONG PADDY SMOKE THE PIPE OF PEACE BUT IF SOME COMES AT ME BY CHIRST I WIL FLYAT THEM: :Smokin: MIAM AND KILL IS ALL I KNOW MY VERYY VERY GOOD FRIEND:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: SO YOU BEST SHUT YOUR CHOPS UP:kickass:

Hahahahhaha,

Paddy, I love ya (not in a poofie way), but you let a pikey head butt ya.

The last did that tried that on me ended up looking like he'd been in a serious road collision.

I won't fly at you, but if you fly at me you'll fly out horizontal. You'll be so bruised your grand kids will come out with black eyes.

I challenge you to a drink off!

DRINK!

NOW!

back on topic
theres a rumour that skayer are coming to Aus, anyone heard this as well?