Slayer

Who knows or cares? Slayer have put out horrible material since '94. In Flames lost their creativity after The Jester Race. And Soulfly.. now come on, do you really need to say anything about Max and his bible thumping, quick buck antics?

Originally posted by Metal is Religion
Is Slayer coming out with a new cd?
No new CD is comming out this year, Im sure. But this was taken from www.Slayerized.com
"On July 15th, SLAYER will release a collector's edition of their latest CD, God Hates Us All, and a new DVD. The collector's edition of GHUA will include the original banned sleeve for the album and two extra tracks ("Scarstruck" and "Addict"), while the DVD, entitled Darkness Of Christ, will feature the video for "Bloodline" as well as a live version of "Raining Blood". Interview and backstage footage will also be included. "

Originally posted by Metal is Religion
Is Slayer coming out with a new cd? I will be seeing them in concert with Soulfly and In Flames. Both of those bands have a new cd out now or will have one out soon. I just wanted to know.

hahaha, SLAYER just came out with an album back in September you fool, if they came out with a new cd right now it would probably suck just like all their 90s material sucks!!!

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
Who knows or cares? Slayer have put out horrible material since '94. In Flames lost their creativity after The Jester Race. And Soulfly.. now come on, do you really need to say anything about Max and his bible thumping, quick buck antics?
He said it all...

for me...
I never listen to the new SLAYER after "godz hates us at all"...may be this album have a little bit of sucks but they all still the legend,and i'm not so impress that if somebody hate them....about max and his SOULFLY??they all really suckks(right now) but i loved the old max,when he still in teenagers(still in darkness,i think....)

:headbang: Can't wait to see SLAYER!!!
I'll be there:headbang:
Why open a thread of a band you no longer like, if you don't like it people's, why bother looking here.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: SLAYER!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I also feel the long to hear old Sayer compared to the new, and I know the old will come alive. So go and see them!!!

didnt the lead singer of Machine Head make fun of Kerry King for lookin like a cartoon character,.,.hehe.,.,.,oh well i still like slayer \m/

well to be honest i dont give a fuck what anybody says about slayer.........i know i wasnt born when most of their stuff came out but they rock!!!!!!!!!!!...............i really want to go and see them. In flames also rock (not to sure about reroute to remain though)..........most people dont like in flames any more because the have become 'TO COMMERCIAL'...FUCK WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY HAVE....FUCKING ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! and soulfly are ok.........i have respect for max because of his time with sepultura (apart from 'roots')......anyway yeah

bye bye

Originally posted by leper iffinity
well to be honest i dont give a fuck what anybody says about slayer.........i know i wasnt born when most of their stuff came out but they rock!!!!!!!!!!!...............i really want to go and see them. In flames also rock (not to sure about reroute to remain though)..........most people dont like in flames any more because the have become 'TO COMMERCIAL'...FUCK WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY HAVE....FUCKING ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! and soulfly are ok.........i have respect for max because of his time with sepultura (apart from 'roots')......anyway yeah

bye bye
what??
you can still enjoy the SOULFLY's music??give me a break...!!!!!they all really fucked it up with their new music that their proclaimed as "new edge metal"........max isn't in metal anymore,although he is the long-time member of SEPULTURA....

Originally posted by Sonnenritter

Now Christianity and quick buck antics have had quite the relationship for a long time, it wasn't Max's idea!

I also think it's cool that he's trying to "spread the Word" if that's what he feels like doing. It takes more balls than just screaming about Satan, which is most of the black metal I hear these days.

Even the worst Slayer song ever rules!! This, friends, is the nature of Slayer. They, like Ozzy, can do no wrong and despite the current downturn (which isn't much of a downturn) they will probably still be ripping us all new assholes when they're 60!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My all- time fave band NUMBER ONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I really hope they come soon again play to Finland since I missed the last gig they hold here...:( :( :( :Shedevil:

Slayer of 80´s are the best: hellawaits, reign in blood, south of heaven...... :eek:!! Even I think God hates us all is really good album instead Diabolus in musica, whic i think....:err: