Sleep Patterns

circus_brimstone

Forest: Sold Out
Jul 5, 2003
Indiana
This is rather pointless I guess, but I was just curious about everyone's sleep patterns. Usually, I try to get at least seven hours of sleep a night. College can prevent me from getting that much though. I attempt to go to bed at one or two in the morning most nights.
:Smug:

I get around 7 hours per night too, but really drop off during weekends to catch up. It's best to get 7 per night, but it all depends on your own internal workings.

Well most of the time around 7 to 8 hours, but when I get up early I usually come back from College and sleep an hour or so. And sometimes I just sleep early and get like 11 hours of sleep if I'm tired.

3-4 hours of sleep every night, except Saturday. Loads of coffee in the morning.

I usualy go to bed at around 11 or so and wake up at 6 in the morning, except on weekends when i go to bed around 2 and wake up at around 10. So i usually get a good 7-8 hours of sleep every night.

5-6 Hours, Go to sleep 1-2, wake up 615-630 for School, out the door by 645. Im dead first 2 periods, wide awake third period, and after lunch im a goner.

That and a hectic drumline schedule dont help me much either. Im exhausted