Votes: 12 28.6%
  • I'd sleep all day if I could

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
I usually get between 6 and 8 hours of sleep. Though, I had been getting 7 and the other night I went to bed around 11 and woke up at my usual time (7:30) and felt extremely refreshed, so I might start going to bed earlier.

5-6 hours usually.
I love nights and early mornings (too bad, that usually I just miss them or don't have time/mood to appreciate them).

Usually I would go to bed at 4 and not wake up until 2 or 3 because I'd just fall down exhausted, but lately I've been going to be around midnight or one and I've been getting up around 8 or so. Much better.

i shoot for 8-10. i dont usually get it though. if i could, id sleep most of the day. its my favorite thing to do! my record is 15 hours. i wasnt even sick!
~gR~

I don't like sleeping more than eight hours. I love waking up early on a foggy dayoff, drinking tea and listening to black metal. those are perfect mornings

Usually I would go to bed at 4 and not wake up until 2 or 3 because I'd just fall down exhausted, but lately I've been going to be around midnight or one and I've been getting up around 8 or so. Much better.

I that, but wake up a bit later. I wake up from 8-11.