How do you wake up?

First i wake up at 6.30 or 6.25 Then i push the snooze button about 6-8 times(so i get about 30 mintues of extra sleep:lol: Because if i put the wake up at 7.00 im awake at 7.30 and get late or dont have time to shower and that pisses me off if i have to walk and feel dirty all day) when i hear Northers - Instru mental starting. Then i get to the shower and eat breakfast. Then i pack my bag and get on bike and go to the bustop and get going there. Then with bus to school.

First i wake up at 6.30 or 6.25 Then i push the snooze button about 6-8 times(so i get about 30 mintues of extra sleep:lol: Because if i put the wake up at 7.00 im awake at 7.30 and get late or dont have time to shower and that pisses me off if i have to walk and feel dirty all day) when i hear Northers - Instru mental starting. Then i get to the shower and eat breakfast. Then i pack my bag and get on bike and go to the bustop and get going there. Then with bus to school.

Haha, man don't you ever think that somebody could steal your bike while you're at shcool?:err: Well it ofc depends on where the bus stop is.. But according to what I know of ya, I would imagine that the buss stop would be along some road, that there's not much buildings around it. Maybe that's just what I think, but still..:lol:

Haha, man don't you ever think that somebody could steal your bike while you're at shcool?:err: Well it ofc depends on where the bus stop is.. But according to what I know of ya, I would imagine that the buss stop would be along some road, that there's not much buildings around it. Maybe that's just what I think, but still..:lol:

hahah :lol: well yeah i actually have thought about it. It has once been vandalized(it had got "sabotaged" so the brakes and the gears went :Smokin:) so yes youre right! If theyre stupid enough to steal my busted ol bike then god have mercy on their soul when the tire will pop off:lol: It woud be relatively easy to steal it! :zombie: But yes theres no buildings around...just a small road. I live in the middle of nowhere:lol: nah well almost!

hahah :lol: well yeah i actually have thought about it. It has once been vandalized(it had got "sabotaged" so the brakes and the gears went :Smokin:) so yes youre right! If theyre stupid enough to steal my busted ol bike then god have mercy on their soul when the tire will pop off:lol: It woud be relatively easy to steal it! :zombie: But yes theres no buildings around...just a small road. I live in the middle of nowhere:lol: nah well almost!

Hahah, thought so :lol:

If theyre stupid enough to steal my busted ol bike then god have mercy on their soul when the tire will pop off

I fucking roffled @ that :lol::lol::lol:

i awake when i wake up by myself, then i stumble out of bed after laying there for some mins, and go to take a piss in teh ol' loo. Then i get up, eat, check forums, and practice guitar till dinner

more or less

WElll.. get up Get dressed bathroom sumtimes let the dogs Out to go to the Bathroom start Brewing coffiee!! watch My fav. t.v. show (the one soap ill watch :lol: ) the young n the restless.. while drink about 2 cups of coffie than try n figure out what to do the rest a the day :zzz:

i awake when i wake up by myself, then i stumble out of bed after laying there for some mins, and go to take a piss in teh ol' loo. Then i get up, eat, check forums, and practice guitar till dinner

more or less

wtf, are you serious? you don't have school or a job to attend to?

Damn, I wish my days could be like that...

wtf, are you serious? you don't have school or a job to attend to?

Damn, I wish my days could be like that...

Yup, no school nor job.

And its not that great, really, especially when i want a job, but cannae get one due to my location and not having a drivers license, which is shit expensive in norway, thus i need cash, which i can only get from a job. YAY.

Meh, gonna score a job and move out of here soon, so i can start getting money :lol:

i wake up at 8:30 with my stereo turinin on playing April Ethereal currently but i mix it up alot. Then i roll outta bed turn my bearded dragon light on have a shower grab my books and cruiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise

I wake up to Passage to the Reaper demo #2 as it is thee best wake up song imo, quiet intro to gently open your eyes and if your not fully awake the baddass distortion kicks in :kickass:. Then I'll have my three S's, maybe a cup of tea, then go to work/school.

more or less

Same here, but i've actually been working all summer.

I use the same picks as you inhe, if those are the mini's

I was going to work, but then all the womeny stuff got me busy, haha

I had some left from a job i had before the summer, i barely managed on it, but i pulled through :p

edit: jumping posts.

uhh wake up at around 6:30, put pants on, eat, get all my books together, brush my teeth,put my shirt on.Leave for school.

nothing at all

Whats with the Mystique1721 name? :p

in width aye, but those picks come in two sizes, shapes maybe, they look the same, but some are distinctively larger in surface than the other, and i use the very small ones. The thickness is the same

nothing really, I've used Mystique for internet things ever since I was a wee lass of 11 years.

And yeah, I have those same small jazz III picks your talking about it. i don't like them much tho cuz they're small and thick at the same time. i prefer Pickboy .88 cuz they have great grip to them. and they're not too big nor too small.

media.nl