How do you wake up?

nothing really, I've used Mystique for internet things ever since I was a wee lass of 11 years.

And yeah, I have those same small jazz III picks your talking about it. i don't like them much tho cuz they're small and thick at the same time. i prefer Pickboy .88 cuz they have great grip to them. and they're not too big nor too small.

media.nl

Ah, i took this name as my regular nickname was taken, and i saw this amazing
avatar, so i took the name and decided to go for a "Muffin" theme. Had it for well over a year now, so maybe i should change it. or not.

Link is eh, not authorized. and i like the Small Jazz III's, because they are small and thick :rofl:..

I looked those up on google, and which are they. Carbon Nylon or Reefer?
They look good, i might need to test them

Well right when i get up in the morning, I still lay down in bed for a couple of mins. thinking about my one and only. Then i take a shower, get dressed, straighten my hair, and put some eye-liner on. I don't eat breakfast and starve till lunch time.

Other days, i just sleep how long i want, joke around/talk a lot, and finally get outta bed.

I have an incredibly good internal clock and 95% of the time ALWAYS wake up right when I'm supposed to without any alarm clocks.

I'm pretty much the same, unless I'm really tired as fuck. I usually end up waking up roughly 15 min before alarm clocks, and I usually use that time to lay in bed and slowly wake up. :p

I only have 2 classes a week at like 8pm each, so I usually sleep in unless I have to work, then I'm usually up really early.

And I VERY rarely drink coffee, today was the first time I've had a cup in almost 3 years.

i cant make coffee for shit. Usually i make coffee that you'd need a knife to drink, i mean, i get liquid shit for two days after i drink it.
and today i tried to change that, and the coffee was like, seethru brown, it was pretty arse tasting aswell, so i ended up throwing it away.

milk \m/

Ah, i took this name as my regular nickname was taken, and i saw this amazing
avatar, so i took the name and decided to go for a "Muffin" theme. Had it for well over a year now, so maybe i should change it. or not.

Link is eh, not authorized. and i like the Small Jazz III's, because they are small and thick :rofl:..

I looked those up on google, and which are they. Carbon Nylon or Reefer?
They look good, i might need to test them

yeah, they're great imo. but since you're used to the thickness of the jazz III, this may fee kinda thin for you. i use the carbon nylon....and mine doesn't have the reefer/weed leaf thing on it. haha. these are the ones i use:

pickboyEdge.88.jpg

Wake up around 11 if i am going to work at 12, activities include pants, nice shirt, tie, boots, hat. If i have work at 4 that day i wake up around 10 and just put pants on, eat a bowl of cereal and take a shower. get my girlfriend, climb in bed together for 4 hours :saint: then drop her off at 3:50 and go to work.

Wake up around 11 if i am going to work at 12, activities include pants, nice shirt, tie, boots, hat. If i have work at 4 that day i wake up around 10 and just put pants on, eat a bowl of cereal and take a shower. get my girlfriend, climb in bed together for 4 hours :saint: then drop her off at 3:50 and go to work.

Woaw you are a man !!!! When I become an adult I wanna be like you :Smokin:

yeah, they're great imo. but since you're used to the thickness of the jazz III, this may fee kinda thin for you. i use the carbon nylon....and mine doesn't have the reefer/weed leaf thing on it. haha. these are the ones i use:

pickboyEdge.88.jpg

Ah nice! I'd never use anything with that homo leaf on :lol:

They look really nice, and i think i'm gonna have to check them out :D

Totally :kickass:!

It depends on my work schedule...but usully i awake to some lame tune on my cell and put it on snooze for 15 min...then i go up..put on some clothes go to the bathroom brush my teeth...and off to work!

-[chop]-;6523712 said:
It depends on my work schedule...but usully i awake to some lame tune on my cell and put it on snooze for 15 min...then i go up..put on some clothes go to the bathroom brush my teeth...and off to work!

15 min?:lol: Am i the only one around here who pushes the snooze like 7 times so i can sleep more than ½ hour more?:lol:

this is my morning...
my alarm is set to 6:30, and I hit the snooze button about 10 times and it goes off every 9 minutes so thats another hour and a half of sleep. The first thing I do is tease my hair (yes I tease my hair. shut up) then brush teeth, put eyeliner on, make sure my ipod is fully charged, sometimes i squeeze in abit of guitar practice, feed my dog, have some v drink then im off to school.
thank god i only have to put up with school for one more year...