How do you wake up?

enjoi17

I may deserve this
Aug 21, 2005
Ann Arbor
I'm pretty sure everyone has a fairly standard routine that they follow every morning, so tell us what you do when you get outta bed in the morning.

During school I usually only sleep 3-5 hours a night so I am almost always rudely awakened by my alarm which i'll put on snooze for those few extra minutes :lol:

Most days then I get up out of bed, check the pc, get dressed, brush my teeth, shower if I need to and I leave to catch the bus.. very rarely do I eat breakfast, usually just a cup of juice or something

On days I don't have school I just sleep as long as I want which is great :p

YOUR TURN!

i usually wake up to loud metal thats been looping on my pc all fuckin night.. then i stumble into the bathroom and take a cold-ass shower. gets me to school alright haha

Umm... at weekends I usually wake up at 9 am. But I try to sleep again...but I can't. So I stand up at 12 pm.
I have breakfast, brush my teeth, shower if I have to and sit in front of my pc.

And when I have school I stand up at 6 am, shower, have breakfast, brush my teeth and at 6.55 am I go to school.

at schooldays, my alarmclock (on my cellphone) goes off at 7.15, it plays the song marge simpson loves so much (the one like 'why do birds suddenly appear' :lol:)
then i put it on snooze, it goes off every 2 minutes till 7.45, then i get up, brush teeth, hop in shower for 10 minutes, put on clothes, put in lenses, shake hair, and go to school at 8.15 since the schoolbell rings at 8.20 and then i'm fashionably late...

at weekends i sleep till 13.00... at least.

mm well when i was in school i used the radio of my cloock it set on in a rock song i had to woke up at 5:30 or 6:00 am and in 30 minutes i was ready. Now i wake up at 7:00 am but i dont use the alarm now so is usually to me be in a hurry coz it got late :lol:, then i take a fast shower, put my clothes if i found them coz my room is a shit, drink a fast milkshake(i suffer gastritis i can only drink milk in mornings) and i also have to feed my pets and run to take the bus..arrive at work, and then im falling sleep over the keyboard of the computer or in the meetings :lol:

I wake up around about 6am-7:30am on schooldays. I have a sleep routine which no man can follow, because I am so self aware I can only go to sleep by making myself daydream. No matter how much sleep I get, I literally cannot get out of bed in the morning.

When I sleep at friends house or camping, I wake up instantly, but at home I sleep like a rock. Is this strange?

I need atleast like an hour or so before going to school. I get up when my mobilephone starts ringing alarm sound, I turn it off, rest couple mins after alarm and then get up. First thing I usually do is using the toilet... Then to shower, and after it I put this stuff on my face which is meant for the pimples:)cry:) And then I get to eat breakfast, usually its piece of ryebread with cheese+ham on it and drink some cold milk chocolate. Then I wash my teeth, and make sure that I have 5-6 mins left after it till school starts. I can get to the school in like 3-4mins with bike, and I arrive to the class at just right time before theyre gonna start :lol:

I need atleast like an hour or so before going to school. I get up when my mobilephone starts ringing alarm sound, I turn it off, rest couple mins after alarm and then get up. First thing I usually do is using the toilet... Then to shower, and after it I put this stuff on my face which is meant for the pimples:)cry:) And then I get to eat breakfast, usually its piece of ryebread with cheese+ham on it and drink some cold milk chocolate. Then I wash my teeth, and make sure that I have 5-6 mins left after it till school starts. I can get to the school in like 3-4mins with bike, and I arrive to the class at just right time before theyre gonna start :lol:
Oh I can't stand pimples:erk: They're finally going after 3 years of the shit anyway:kickass:

I because I am so self aware I can only go to sleep by making myself daydream.
I'm like that too...

My amount of sleep usually depends on what is going on at the moment.
If I'm not as busy, I usually end up being an insomniac and passing out whenever.
Then when I'm busy I survive on less than half the sleep I usually get.

I almost never eat breakfast, usually just some juice or chocolate milk.

hmm, well, on school days my alarm wakes me up at 7:00...it's on snooze so I get about 30 mins extra sleep :p I get up at 7:30, have a shower, get dressed, have a cup of coffee, brush my teeth and go to school.
When I don't have to go to school, I usually stay in bed till about 10..I don't like sleeping till late cuz it would be a waste of time :p

Wake up 5.30 having a smoke going pee, brush teeth check forums etc. Drink coffee or water/juice, but clothes on leave my bat cave. Usually look like this when wake up.:zombie:

Well usually I wake up to my mom coming in and singing something from the Sound of Music, or she shakes me until i move. Or I have my phone set to a man saying "WAZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". That certainly works :lol: I don't eat breakfast. I clean my ears with this stuff for new piercings, gather my things, my band bag, water jug and wait at the bus stop for 15 minutes. :)