Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 5-7 hours

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • 8-10 hours

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • I'd sleep all day if I could

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It depends. During the week I get about 5-6 hours of sleep then on the weekends I can get as much as 10 hours.

I don't feel truly refreshed unless I get over 8 hours of sleep though.

Most days lately I've been staying up until around 3 or 4:30, and getting up at anywhere from 11:30 to 1:30. So about 8-10 yesterday. I have a pretty hard time willing myself out of bed. Trying to shift my schedule earlier. I don't like not having mornings.

"Sleep, those little slices of death; Oh how I loathe them." - EAP

I usually try to get about 8 hours. No matter how much sleep I get I'm never really content with it though, and I know why.

Probably 5-7 hours and up until about 2 months ago around 2,3 hours.

Usually 4 or 5 Mon-Fri, but even less isn't totally unheard of. 6-7 on the weekends. My sleeping patterns are atrocious since I have to be at work at 4 AM. Going to shows or staying out any later than 10 even on weekends is rough since I'll still be tired and automatically be up by 6 or so. I seriously can't recall the last time I slept for 8 hours straight.

It depends on the time of the year. During the summer, I usually get to sleep around 5-7 in the morning and get up at about 2 in the afternoon. When school is in session, I usually get around 3-5 hours of sleep, because I never get to sleep earlier than 1 and am always up at 6:30 to shower and such.

There was only one night I never slept, if it counts, that being my flight to Europe last summer. I went about 36 hours without any sleep, give or take.

My shortest night that counts by any means was about 3 and a half, and that was when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. It was a school night.

In other words, I'm a day person.

There was only one night I never slept, if it counts, that being my flight to Europe last summer. I went about 36 hours without any sleep, give or take.

My shortest night that counts by any means was about 3 and a half, and that was when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. It was a school night.

In other words, I'm a day person.

Pussy. :p

I might have mentioned this before but my record is 3.5 days without sleep. I was watching tv for several hours in the middle of the night when I finally passed out. So, had I been more active I'm sure I could have lasted longer. I really prefer dawn and dusk to days or nights.