the love/hate thread (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God sucks my cock and loves it.

...oh, wait. I'm not supposed to feed the trolls. Whoops.

It's ok cause I know where you're going to be goin, burn baby burn!!!

no more of this shit, seriously

Well if people would stop sayin the lord's name in vain then I woundn't have to, duh. Don't worry, with the help of God people will all stop eventually.

Well if people would stop sayin the lord's name in vain then I woundn't have to, duh. Don't worry, with the help of God people will all stop eventually.

Yes, I'm sure God is going to do everything in his power to stop us from giving him the finger. That's why the number of atheists in the world is higher than ever before, and growing day by day.

Pretty awesome job he's doing, huh?

Jesus Christ, you're right. :erk:

Well, I guess Necuratul will be deleting all these goddamn posts tomorrow anyway.

Yes, I'm sure God is going to do everything in his power to stop us from giving him the finger. That's why the number of atheists in the world is higher than ever before, and growing day by day.

Pretty awesome job he's doing, huh?

Then why is Bush president. Why is Bill Gates the richest man alive. Why do religious people rule of people who are not religious in the smartness department. Why do religious people have more friends than non religious people. OH YEA, CAUSE WE KICK MORE ASS THEN THEM!!!

god fucking damn it vihris.

weren't you just preaching on not feeding the trolls?

Now I'm starting to understand why peeps call you a dumbass, I JUST FREAKIN SAID TO NOT SAY THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN YET YOU FAILED TO LISTEN AND SAID IT ANYWAYS. WHAT THE BEEP IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! I WILL PRAY ABOUT YOU TONIGHT, BUT WHAT YOU SHALL NOT KNOW. JUST WATCH FOR SIGNS!!!

Edit

Jesus Christ, you're right.

Well, I guess Necuratul will be deleting all these goddamn posts tomorrow anyway.

you to, asshole.

Then why is Bush president.

God hates us all.

Why is Bill Gates the richest man alive.

He isn't. Some muslim shiek is.

Why do religious people rule of people who are not religious in the smartness department.

Thats why Galileo was so damn stupid. Much more stupid than those knight who went off to be slaughtered in the crusades.

Why do religious people have more friends than non religious people.

All the preists must refer to you as "thier little friend", eh?

OH YEA, CAUSE WE KICK MORE ASS THEN THEM!!!

You guys actually do kick more ass. "The name of God" is the leading cause of un-adulterated bloodspill in the history of mankind, so yes bluejay, you do actually kick more ass.

God hates us all.

He isn't. Some muslim shiek is.

Thats why Galileo was so damn stupid. Much more stupid than those knight who went off to be slaughtered in the crusades.

All the preists must refer to you as "thier little friend", eh?

You guys actually do kick more ass. "The name of God" is the leading cause of un-adulterated bloodspill in the history of mankind, so yes bluejay, you do actually kick more ass.

No he doesn't!!

Ooo well that's cause God helped him, all he needs now is Jesus

Galileo wasn't stupid.

Yea they do, they love me and they think that I'm awesome and cool! They feel bad that I home school.

AND HELL YEA, YOU KNOW IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.