the mood thread

Sure it does, one of my favourite sayings in English.

The other one is "fookin 'ell".

Apparently, Gorik bird has flown away to South America for the winter.

It's been snowing for about three days here. I had to undig my red VW beetle this morning. She started though, good girl she is.

Maqus said:
It's been snowing for about three days here. I had to undig my red VW beetle this morning. She started though, good girl she is.
:OMG: that much snow!!!!! i envy you.
yeah, well, beetles are the best anyway. (if you don't take volvo's into consideration)

I feel at ease. there's lots to do during the weekend, seeing friends and my relatives (not forgetting the beer consumption). for sunday I've plenty things to keep me busy from thinkin the possible hangover. Just yesterday I received my copy of Ninja Gaiden for xbox and one metalhead here at work just lent me Flat-Out. Then there's a couple seasons of Coupling on it's way. Should be a proper weekend for a change :Spin:

I'm feeling a bit fosterated too.

But I cleaned my flat (after so many months, ahh), cooked my dinner, washed my wooly hat-scarf-gloves, refreshed my mattress, which gave me a good nights sleep, READ A BOOK even :OMG: Amazing the life out there, it does exist.

Bastet, how was last night? :D

mood: baaaaa(yawn!)d... couldn't sleep much, so that's why... (not because these happenings here, it is kinda usual with me unfortunately :( )
guess I'm going to watch some cartoons I wanted to see for a long time.

Maqus said:
I'm feeling a bit fosterated too.

But I cleaned my flat (after so many months, ahh), cooked my dinner, washed my wooly hat-scarf-gloves, refreshed my mattress, which gave me a good nights sleep, READ A BOOK even :OMG: Amazing the life out there, it does exist.

Bastet, how was last night? :D

kinda posh. like we got our main dish served like this :s

FoodService-dome2.jpg