the mood thread

Bastet said:
kinda posh. like we got our main dish served like this :s

FoodService-dome2.jpg

Why, nothing wrong with that until you find something underneath. I like posh food, you always have the chance to contemplate what it is you're eating, it doesn't happen that often in one's life, I mean if one's an ordinary fellow human being.

haha, we were sitting at round tables, 8 ppl each. and it was quite ridiculous how the waiters got round a table, put a thing like that in front of us all and then all simultaniously raised the lids. funny!

Bastet said:
haha, we were sitting at round tables, 8 ppl each. and it was quite ridiculous how the waiters got round a table, put a thing like that in front of us all and then all simultaniously raised the lids. funny!

Hehe, did they work to the rhythm of some emo music? Like Richard Claydermann.

Maqus said:
Loona, the Balaton is completely covered with ice!

And -36 degrees C in Romania!

Amazing!
wahh I felt it... I have spent 4 hours today with waiting for the registration for this term... it was cold until I stood next to the door...
I wouldn't mind it if we had snow, but it melt and now there's no fun in the cold weather :(
also grandma phoned us and said she has -20 C there :yell:

I'd try ice skating on the Balaton, it would be fun, but only if it's cold enough for the ice to be safe.

dont post links to other forums, it usally sparks an invasion

shit now that this kip is being put out of its misery, we could become roaming UM pirates, randomly showing up and raiding crap forums (katatonia). with no homeland to worry about protecting we'd be nigh on invincible! :kickass:

jollyroger.jpg