the mood thread

Bastet said:
what's this with the mr. gorik-thread? where do you think he is? home or at school most of the time....

Unfortunately, this was his last post on January 19th.

Cerulean said:
Well well well, You can 'blame' me for being young, but it's you guys who are being childish as fuck. Have fun.

...and he hasn't been back since. He was here almost every day.

I just soo fucking love you people. :puke:

i tried to reply that thread but it wasnt there anymore.

and i dont know gorik really, but wasnt he saying he was having exams (like most people here in belgium?) you can just hope he's having a life at the moment and doesnt have to study that much etc.

siderea said:
i tried to reply that thread but it wasnt there anymore.

and i dont know gorik really, but wasnt he saying he was having exams (like most people here in belgium?) you can just hope he's having a life at the moment and doesnt have to study that much etc.

I hope he's busy with life and not driven away. He's a real fan and deserves to be able to be here if he wants.

In this bloody computer lab there's an abhorrendous smell of human sweat, which makes my mood unshiny right now.

btw, I have no degree in European studies, so I don't get the joke. Neither of them, in fact.

As for me, I don't fucking care where he is, he's probably better off without us, a congregation of select nuttahs.