the mood thread

Andy_2003 said:
I found my first girlfriend that I went out with back in 1991/92 on a site that helps people to reunited. So I feel quite happy, it's surprising, didn't think I'd get in contact again
wher's my calculator??? at that age you were supposed to play with miniature-trains, andy!:p

oh, well, it is fun, but some ppl might think you're a bit strange :p
hehe, that's the advantage of having children. you can "help" them with it. untill they're adults themselves of course :(

Andy_2003 said:
I found my first girlfriend that I went out with back in 1991/92 on a site that helps people to reunited. So I feel quite happy, it's surprising, didn't think I'd get in contact again
wow... is it some local thingy than?

I have lost my belief in things like this I guess.

my dying groom said:
:yell: :yell: :yell:

jamba13fa.jpg

ah that's what I needed :Spin:

:D

there's a documentary on dark side of the moon in half an hour on bbc2

i've sewn all my clothes which had holes in them. except the socks i'm wearing.
i was buzzy for 3 hours.

Bambi said:
dont even have bbc now :erk: . Ive a shit load to do but when i fall asleep during the day it just screws up my motivation :yell:
as the paki of the nightshop told me when i got my bag of crisps tonight:
'think of all the people who have worse than you and be happy, better times will come anyway'

it's a great place, his brother told me last time you have to smile to all people you meet

:)
hello there forum friends

i think i should find a job for these useless days. tomorrow i'm the unknown target for a scouting game.
anyone needs a dishwasher?

siderea said:
as the paki of the nightshop told me when i got my bag of crisps tonight:
'think of all the people who have worse than you and be happy, better times will come anyway'

it's a great place, his brother told me last time you have to smile to all people you meet

:)
hello there forum friends

i think i should find a job for these useless days. tomorrow i'm the unknown target for a scouting game.
anyone needs a dishwasher?

tell him my paki joke so, see if he smiles