Sleeping and Travel arrangements

Mosquito

oh noes!!
Jan 23, 2002
Columbia, SC, USA
www.myspace.com
My friend William and I will be flying to Chitown for Pfest this year, it will be my second one (05 was my first..i think it was 05)....and I'm looking forward to my third time in chicago (specifically metal haven). This will be William's first tour of Chitown so it will be new for him, and I keep trying to explain how he needs to save money for metal haven...but I don't know if he really understands... =p

Anyways, the purpose of this post was to find ways to reduce the costs of this trip. Plane tickets will be taken care of today or tommorow but I was hoping we could either hitch a ride from someone locally out of either Midway or O'hare instead of using a Taxi as I don't really like long taxi drives (don't mind innercity short ones). We're also looking for the cheapest place to stay, preferably staying with someone else. Even more preferred is bumming a room with someone with very little that we have to pay out of pocket, since we would really like to be able to spend some dough at metal haven and we're both still students (University of South Carolina).

Anyways, to my friends that already know me and live there. Help us fools!...I'll even wear a Finntroll shirt for you. To anyone who doesn't know us, we're potty trained and take up little room. What more could you ask for?

Justin

ps. SATURNUS OMFG!!!!!oneonetwo