Slipknot?

I actually like slipknot
i agree that anyone playing guitar for a month could learn their songs.But just because their songs are easy doesnt mean their bad.I like slipknot because they are very very heavy.I also like other music completly different from them.Arch Enemy,IN FLAMES!,Carcass,Deicide,Morbid Angel and manymore.I'm also sick of hearing ppl always talking about how much they think they suck.Just drop it.It doesn't matter

Slipknot sucks....What other band will stop a good, heavy, mosh rhythm,,,and turn it into a 'sckritchy- scratch- hip-hop, jungle beat' out of nowhere?
They suck bad.

lol
ok right there i can tell you have only listend to like 2 slipknot songs
theres like no fucking dj in any of slipknots new shit
you are just and ignorant idiot who isnt open minded at all.
just because their popular you automatically hate them

I hate them because THEY SUCK.
I got burned when I bought that god-awful debut album.
They have 9 band members, and that isn't even enough talent to make good music.
Pathetic.
They worry about their goofy clown costumes more than writing good music.

well slipknot aren't that great of musicians, but i happen to like what they do, it's not like they're trying to impersonate (sp??) a metal band, they just do what they do. i used to like them more than i d now, but oh well. i'd still like to see them in concert, although i'd rather see a kick ass metal band instead, i.e. Iced Earth!!!

someone wanna close the thread now, let it drift away into nothingness, to be reserected by the next slipknot release... anyway on another note dont you think Linkin Park are milking it big time! ONE album, yet they release 5 singles, a new remixed version of the album and a DVD, WTF!!! all this after one album! what a joke, they sell anything!

Agreed. Like Cradle Of Filth. The new Black Sabbath? Get outta it!! I respect, yes, I respect they are trying to be modern but you can't imatate Black Sabbath. Slipknot are a band known for their masks. My thoughts are that they're really Westlife, but like all of us, even THEY get sick to fecking death of ballads so they just play around with intsruments intertaining their "maggots".
They are a band to be laughed at, like Cradle Of Filth and Slayer. As for the whole good band thing, anti christ isn't the only thing thats good you know!!!