Smokers...

I have nothing against smokers, but personally I hate anything related to ciggie. And I'd rather not be around a smoker because the smoke bothers me, I mean It gives me a hard time breathing. Ah well, those who smoke made a choice, I just hope they didn't do it as to emulate their frineds or try to *fit in* as it is happenin these days...

i smoke a lot, though i'll soon consider hitting the brake since the ciggies pack are now about 5 euros each:ill:
( well i'll do whn i'll finish my 3 ciggies cartons from Luxembourg hehhe )

My eyes can't stand that "underground club smoke" kind of environment too, if you get what I mean. I often need to get out a bit and let them "refresh" like. Sometimes it's one of the reasons why I don't visit some bars or clubs.

welcometomarlborocountry.jpg

:ill: :err: :ill:

Achernar said:
Did any of you ever smoke just because everybody else was doin' it? I mean, to feel that "I'm part of the group"...or anything else really. Did you?

I think all smokers started because of that. I couldn't see any other reason (except for people who really wants to pay to smell bad and to have a cancer 30 years after :D )
hahaha, it's just so stupid

I never touched a cig ever in my life and I'm proud of it :cool: I don't care for the 'being cool with friends' reason. But it's absolutely horrible at family parties cos I have a huge family and 95% of them are smokers and it's hell.

aargh, you winy non-smokers, think once about us, we can't smoke in public places, not even on the train anymore :yell: so don't say: blablablabla, i can't stand the smoke, cause i can't stand it when i'm not allaud to smoke!!

Don't give me that crap, you have a habit that has been prooved to highten the risk of cancer to people around you, then you whine for not being allowed to smoke in places where people can't escape your cancer air, that's ludicrous. I'm all for bans omn smoking in all public places.

i started smoking when i was 11 (ffs) not heavily like, but it gradually got heavier so i quit after five years when i started to notice it was affecting my health - which aint good when your 16 like :erk:
i hate this, 'if i have another smoke, ive destroyed everything' thing you get with ppl who quit smoking, i smoke pot still (can i say things like that on here? sry if im not supposed to) i just dont want to be a heavy smoker, and im not so i have achieved my aim even if there is tabacco in a joint :lol:

aargh, for example: at some meetings we can't smoke cause there are also non-smokers, but after that everybody goes to the pub, and BAM, they don't mind anymore, it's bullshit

and don't try to say that they should forbit smoking in pubs, cause then i'm really angry

marginalé said:
aargh, for example: at some meetings we can't smoke cause there are also non-smokers, but after that everybody goes to the pub, and BAM, they don't mind anymore, it's bullshit

and don't try to say that they should forbit smoking in pubs, cause then i'm really angry
yeah i dont think smoking should be banned in pubs because it just segragates people, i think smokers should just have consideration and if they want to smoke, just do it away from ppl who dont, i mean its not hard and then you dont get them dickheads who do the fake cough cuz they havent got the balls to say 'i dont smoke - do it away from me' ffs i hate that

blackeyed said:
yeah i dont think smoking should be banned in pubs because it just segragates people, i think smokers should just have consideration and if they want to smoke, just do it away from ppl who dont, i mean its not hard and then you dont get them dickheads who do the fake cough cuz they havent got the balls to say 'i dont smoke - do it away from me' ffs i hate that
i don't mind to blow the smoke away to the other direction, or to wait some minutes after dinner, but if i need a smoke, i need a smoke, and i can't do a thing about that.

marginalé said:
i don't mind to blow the smoke away to the other direction, or to wait some minutes after dinner, but if i need a smoke, i need a smoke, and i can't do a thing about that.

yeah i know the feeling, woe betide anyone who got in the way of me and me ciggies when i needed a fag :lol: so i understand it from both sides now - its give and take - i hate ppl who kick up fuss about this subject. christ's sake, you just get on with it, not that important in the grand scale of things. the problem isnt the smoking its the way ppl treat eachother.......in my humble opinion ;)