Smokers...

hey guys i totally agree w all this stuff about respecting non-smokers etc and i too hate it when ppl smoke when i m eating and they dont even ask and i always ask them to put it out if its annoying ; but i dont get it why cant non-smokers understand that some ppl do like the taste of it and this is simply why the do it.. and, after all, its not that harmful if u smoke like 2-3 fags per day ...

i strongly dislike it that when you go out (fresh clothes washed hair whatever) you nevertheless return smelling like a tar chimney. when i started going out, my parents refused to believe i didn't smoke, while i've never ever even took a sip from a sigaret. :mad:

Cerulean said:
I third that. I hate it, when me and my girlfriend went out and when we lay in bed, the only thing we can smell is the cig smoke that got into our hair.
but later on you just forget all about that i suppose. :D

well if it were a poll,we'd be outfunned the smokers!even though its bad,i detest the non smokers,they are so...healthy.(oh well its envy the most) in fact whoever doesnt smoke with the certainty on his mind that he'll get an extra few years,is as pathetic as the chimneys mentioned.btw now im trying to quit ,hell..its ski-time! :worship: