Smokers...

I never want my tongue to look like this :ill:
tongue.jpg

Dhatura said:
FFS, Marginalé guy, you really do my head in, I don't give a fuck if you smoke your brain into pieces, but I HATE cigarette smoke and I find it's bad for me, I'm not even talking about cancer but the immediate results (eye hurting, smell, no clean air), so just do it in your own smoking place but leave me the right to choose NOT to smoke.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :yell:

What a selfish bastard, I can't believe this. Why do you expect people to understand you need a fucking cigarette when you don't give a shit about non-smokers who hate being covered in smoke?????

i do care about people who don't smoke, if someone doesn't like it, i don't mind blowing the smoke away, or turn arround, wait till after dinner,... but they have to tell at a normal way, and not react that they are gonna die, or whatever.
and if you don't like the places where there is smoke, just don't go there and there is no problem.
but it's always us,the smokers, who get blamed for it

and cancer, i don't care, or these pics of longs, tongs, throuts,.. i don't care, or... i don't care

Don Corleone said:
Please Do Not Post Such Pics Susie Aaaaaarhhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrggggggghhhhhhh

Give The Link Instead
Now You've Ruined My Dinner
Thanks!
I cant help it i have always wanted to post pics and since i learnt how to , there's no going back :D

marginalé said:
and if you don't like the places where there is smoke, just don't go there and there is no problem.
but it's always us,the smokers, who get blamed for it

But WHO should be blame for cigarette smoke if not the smokers???

And I like those places, what I don't like is smoke there, so what ruins those places is smoke. Smokers smoke, so smokers ruin those places for me. This is a fact, not some issue to debate.

Dhatura said:
not some issue to debate.
ok
i maybe expressed myself in a bit of a wrong way (blame my english), but if i ever see you, i'll remember this and try not to smoke in your area.

(and now i relly need a sigarete)

Smokers can go to hell.

You really can't expect anyone to care somehow about you and your privilege to your poisionous habit when you're making everyone around you sick.

Just go lock yourselves in your houses with your cigs and smoke yourselves to death, do what you love to do most, why bother doing anything else? Just get the fuck out of our faces.

Slobs...pigs...consciousless....waste of spaces.