Sneap forum collaboration Mix - check it out guys

This sounds great! Another one I'll need for promo use. Nice work, mix is nice and tight and punchy. Which of my Slate Samples did you use?

as for hi hats, they don't sound that bad at all. However, I can't wait for you guys to hear my new 2.5 hats! Paiste Soundedge and a 2002 series 15" John Bonham hat.

Wonderful mix, almost kinda trippy intro. Kick and Snare sounds very thick. Guitar playing is fantastic.

Cheers Steven! The kick is a blend of one of my tried and tested Tama Kick samples, blended with your Kick 5Z1 kick. The snare is 13 with Z1 and Z4 blended in. I also had a tiny bit of an Alesis D4 sample to add a bit more snap to it, but its mostly the Slate drums.

Whens 2.5 coming? I'm desperate to hear these NRG samples

This sounds great! Another one I'll need for promo use. Nice work, mix is nice and tight and punchy. Which of my Slate Samples did you use?

as for hi hats, they don't sound that bad at all. However, I can't wait for you guys to hear my new 2.5 hats! Paiste Soundedge and a 2002 series 15" John Bonham hat.

Wonderful mix, almost kinda trippy intro. Kick and Snare sounds very thick. Guitar playing is fantastic.

Ahahah sounds great Steven !!

This is a song called "Prison of Flesh" from my band Forced Evolution (http://www.myspace.com/forcedevolutionmusic).
Please mention our name if you use it for promo, we need extra exposure !! we're fighting to get out there!!!

Great mix! Great guitars Lasse, well done and those drums sound really good as well... i still need to get superior 2 but im really liking what i hear here.

Compliments all over!

love the guitars, but bottom end seems muddy to me here, like there is some kind of low frequency fuzz going on? it sounds like noise. drums are sweet :).

the first version - is the better version
coz the seciond version is overcompressed, overdriven - and drums are to loud

great work) i like how the first version sounds like