New demo for my band

wrote this last night with my fellow guitarist, deliberately gone for a nice simple structure. Guitars are PRS, bass is schecter diamond hellraiser. All clips used maxon od808, mesa os cab and one 57 too. Guitars only have HP and LP except on one clip.

EDIT: heres some reamping. wanted to spend more time working on the mesa sound, but it was making some weird noises so kind of rushed things a bit......

Mesa and possibly krank are a little undergained.....tomorrow will be resolved!

1. Peavey 6505 (a little post EQ too boost treble slightly) Peavey + slight EQ
2. Peavey 6505 (just HP/LP) Peavey no EQ
3. Peavey 6505 + Mesa Triple Rectifier Mesa Triple Rec + Peavey
4. Triple Rectifer Mesa Triple Rec
5. Krank Revolution 1 Krank Rev 1
6. Krank + Peavey 6505 Krank Rev 1 + 6505
7. Krank + Mesa Krank Rev 1 + Triple Rec
8. Podfarm old podfarm version

let us know what you think guys!

which PRS' are they? stock pickups?

Mesa on it's own is definitely my favourite. It sounds a bit undergained in parts though. I can't really give advice as i have not a clue about tweaking rectos, we'll have to wait for marcus :p

ahh one day i will be able to afford a few of those.

Awesome riffs, i look forward to hearing some vocals on this

EDIT: i think i hear some dodgy DI edits in the breakdown half way through, the first note of the riff sounds like it's coming in half way through

Thanks guys - really appreciate it!

I'll do some more reamps tomorrow and get some other tones. Theres something about the high end that I want to improve on :)

skeksis: i only did a couple of DI edits and they are at the start of the song.......maybe I just cut too abruptly or something on the guitars that stop? or maybe the notes are just a little off?