SNG

I've been listening to the back catalogue for the last week or so waiting for the new album :) This is the last one before I have to think of another band who dreamed :)

Death Valley Dream - Meliah Rage

Absolute Obedience - Meliah Rage

michael-scottthankyou.gif

Absolute Psalm - Igorrr

I prefer the term "White Knight, defender of the underdogs". Manowar need defending from all the meanie internet trolls who think it's cool to hate them!

Legend Of The Power Suarus - Victorius

Reactions: Trodden and Neptune
Lol gotcha. ...but they kinda brought it on themselves with that look didn't they? Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with the gay S&M/ Mad Max cast look I guess. But you are gonna get haters! They took that look so far it's really overshadowed anything else. Unless you're a die hard.
Just my perspective as a total outsider. No hate!

The Powers That Be - Metal Church

People hate Metallica for 'selling out'. People hate Babymetal for being Babymetal. People hate hair metal for being hair metal. People hate Steel Panther for being Steel Panther and people hate Manowar for being Manowar, it's just the way people are. I know the S&M look gained a lot of comments for Manowar but it's funny to see how many bands from the 70's and 80's had similar types of covers that didn't cop the same crap. The Manowar haters are fun to annoy though.

The Power Of The Ancient Force - Twilight Force

Reactions: Trodden and redfly
Some things deserve condemnation and some are personal opinion and yeah some are just plain miserable trolls lol. Now just for the sake of my own knowledge. Cause I don't know every single band as is obvious from SNG. Who had looks like Manowar?

The Power Of I And I - Shadows Fall

Reactions: Trodden and Neptune