SNG

We could publish the results on Metal Injection and Blabbermouth and show them how to write articles properly!

Catherine At The Wheel - Skyclad

Reactions: redfly and Trodden
god I hate blabbermouth so much
the comment section is like 4chan discovering Metal

The comment section is the funniest part of the site :) But at least Blabber is a bit more up to date than MI, half the shit on MI is three or four days behind the other rag sites.

Seven Wheels - Tau Cross

Reactions: Trodden
I really don't think most of those people even listen to that music. Who is a fan of metal and sits around bashing everyone all day?

true, especially when theres so much non-Metal to shit on, its what happens when dipshits think their opinion matters

Seventeen - Floater

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
I really don't think most of those people even listen to that music. Who is a fan of metal and sits around bashing everyone all day?

Haha, you don't read other posts on this forum do you? Some days every other post on this forum is bashing people for the 'metal' they listen too.

Sons Of Ragnar - Atorc

Reactions: Trodden and redfly
Lol no I don't. But whose to say those aren't the blabber douches lol

I wouldn't bet against some people on here being on Blabber, MI or even YT. In fact I'd bet that a good portion of the shit throwers on here spend their time on other sites doing the same thing.

Reactions: Trodden and redfly
They must just be covered in shit by now lol..just saturated.
Ooops forgot a song! This should make up for it....

The Sons Of Anu: For the Glory Of Enki / Of The Ashes Of Ur / Return Of The Nehpilim - Derek Sherinian

Last edited:
Reactions: Trodden and Slammed
Id have to say IMO the best posters on this site frequent this thread

The Sons Of Anu: For the Glory Of Enki / Of The Ashes Of Ur / Return Of The Nehpilim - Derek Sherinian

Sons of the Stave of Time - Therion

Reactions: redfly