SNG

Do a search for cringe worth heavy metal album covers. It's not that they looked like Manowar chose to look but that they dressed in as few clothes as Manowar. Bands like Raven, Thor, Fastway and others did some pretty cringe worthy half dressed covers. There was a thread on this forum last year some time that showed quite a few. I think one of the worst was from Saxon or Sampson or someone like that.

Power Trip - Power Trip

Reactions: Trodden and redfly
Shit man, I don't really know any of those bands. I've slightly heard of Raven and Sampson (Sampson because of Bruce) and I've heard of Saxon and know what they look like nowadays. But I don't think I've heard one song by any of those bands.

Power Of The Sun - Bruce Dickinson

Reactions: Trodden
Fastway was Fast Eddie Clarke's band (with Peter Way from UFO) after Motorhead, they did a really corny soundtrack to the corny horror movie Trick Or Treat in the 80's. But there is heaps of bands that sexualised covers and made themselves look bad, and by today's standards worse.

Just 'Cause You Got The Power - Motorhead

Reactions: Trodden and redfly
I really didnt mean to start a war on Manowar, I happen to like the music, I just dont like Ross' voice is all

if Bruce Dickinson sang for them Id like em a lot more. The bass work in Manowar is fucking great, I dont hate on them. Its like Dream Theater, I love the music but James is irritating to me.

and I dont want to start a Dream Theater bashing thing, nor with Manowar, its not the music I detest, just the vocalists

Powerhouse - Decadence

The Power of Thy Sword - Manowar

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed