SNG

I'm just sick of it being cold and windy. It's not even cold enough for snow and we've had fuck all rain but this cold sucks. How hot is it there?

Get Out Of My Head - Crisix

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Man it's brutal. If it was dry it's be ok, but it's like the damn amazon.

We don't usually have super high humidity, that's more up north. There was a few years in a row not that long back we had a run of summers where it was so humid it felt like the tiled floors were sweating, but that's unusual. I think we are in for a real dry one this year.

Watching My Every Move - Dragonsclaw

We don't usually have super high humidity, that's more up north. There was a few years in a row not that long back we had a run of summers where it was so humid it felt like the tiled floors were sweating, but that's unusual. I think we are in for a real dry one this year.

Watching My Every Move - Dragonsclaw
When I went out west a few times I was surprised that it was so hot but it didn't really feel that bad because it was dry. Here the humidity gets so bad you can see waves in the street lights and there's almost resistance in the air as you walk. It blows.

My December - Overkill

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Our humidity is usually somewhere in the middle. Over where my wife's family is it's dry, hot and unrelenting for about 6 months of the year and in the mines where some of her family work it's up around 110 most of the year until the cyclones come in. Then the north of the country is not quite as hot but humid as hell. Where as we probably peak around 110-115 for only three months and the humidity is only that bad once or twice a season.

My Parasite - Evile