SNG

Our stores don't tell you they do, but when you look at their shelves and see the majority of TV's are one particular brand and another store has a different brand populating their shelves it's easy to see were the preferential treatment lays. Even when I was in the shop selling computers different companies offered different buying price points for me. I was a HP and Cannon authorised repairer/reseller so I generally sold those, but there was more profit in Cannon for me because they were a nice company and offered me a lower buy price. Same went for Intel, Microsoft and Viewmaster.

We Came To Take Your Souls - Powerwolf

Reactions: redfly
Our stores mainly have the same brands, they just rotate sales lol. They will usually each carry a different off brand from the other though. but the main brands are the same.

Had to switch words, it was a good run but I was starting to forget what I had posted before and too lazy to go back and look!

Soul Eating Machine - Metal Church

Reactions: Slammed
We'll have one store with a wall of LG panels, but they'll also sell LG washing machines, air conditions and the like so their buy price below recommended retail on LG is better than any other brand purely because of the amount they get rid of so they quietly push the LG. Another store will do the same deal will another brand. Unless it's store than only sells TV's then we'll get all those top brands and a shitload of obscure names no one has ever heard of just so they can have 100 TV is the store.

Changing words is cool but I think we'd done Souls to death recently too.

Desecrating of Souls - Mercyful Fate

Reactions: redfly