SNG

Yeah there is something about that old doom sound that just really works.

Hell Is For Children - Viking

Reactions: redfly
I guess it depends what you consider festivities. The kids had all their end of year stuff last week, we had drinks and dinner with a few people two nights ago but we don't do the official chrissie stuff until Christmas day and this year it will only be Chrissie day. What about you?

Welcome to The Altered Future - King Gizzard And the Lizard Wizard

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Oh good, so that stuff is out of the way and you'll be able to relax? I hope you get the weather you want! You're Christmas is our Christmas Eve? You better not get Satan Claws to drunk!

I'm starting a little now lol. Got some wine. My sisters family is coming on Christmas Eve, and then fly out somewhere. Then on Christmas day just chillin I guess. I hope to do nothing lol.

Future Tense - Sanctuary

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It's looking like Christmas day will be in the 90's but the 27th looks like it's going over 100, not sure thats the weather I want or not, but I suppose it's better than raining :) We give Santa milk here because Dad's a bastard and wont share his beer :) Christmas Eve for us starts in 11 hours so Christmas day is 36 hours away.

I'd love a day of Christmas doing nothing but even before kids that was never going to happen.

Black Future - Ancestor

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Holy shit, and here I am hoping for snow lol. Hahaha! Well Jesus can get his own ham and Santa can get his own beer! ;)
Christmas seemed to come quick to me until the last week lol. Now it's taking forever.

Future Now - Corrosion Of Conformity

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I'm about to go out and paint (rust proof) the steel of the gate but I'm hoping the pain doesn't dry in the tine before I finish :)

I actually spent the first few weeks of December thinking Christmas was ages away. Not sure if that was wishful thinking or ignorance :)

Future Shock - Dust Bolt

Reactions: Neptune