SNG

Thanks. The fat man has visited and I sent him on his way to your place.
Still early here the kids are awake but wifey isn't so the kids get to wait patiently for a little while and I get to have breakfast.
Merry Christmas all.

So Alone Together - Doro

Waiting is part of the game. My mum used to make us kids wait until after church and we hated it (both church and waiting) When I was about 12 or 13 I started to realise Dad wasn't going to church and questioned why I had to. So Mum said no church no presents. That lasted about a year and then it went to no presents before mum got home from church. After that we kind of just got over the whole christmas thing and didn't care how long she made us wait. The kids will get their presents in a few minutes, but I wont make them do the church thing unless they really want to, and I don't think they do.

One - Metallica

Lol, that's pretty funny! I also had my battle's with having to go to church when I was a kid. But not over presents. That might have worked for them a little better. But I can't fully remember how stubborn I was :heh:

The annoying thing for me was that Mum stooped pushing us to go to church every Sunday when we about 5 or 6 but Christmas day church took a lot more arguing.

Merry Christmas to you cool bastards as well!

And to you two, must be getting close now.
I hope the jolly fat man was nice.

Mystery Jack - King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard