SNG

Haven't bought it yet. I'm going with one of those Fleabay $100 specials running android and with a GPS, reversing camera etc. But as with most of those cheap units the information is vague. But I found one listing that shows all the pin outs in the sockets on the back. So Dad and I were going through all those pin out and matching them to the wiring diagram of the car. So technically when I do buy it I wont have to screw around looking for wires because I know which wire goes where.

Combat Shock - Warbringer

Reactions: redfly
Yeah even for $100 I wasn't going to just buy and hope for the best. Pretty much any car will have enough wires to run most stereos but there is no point remodelling everything if you don't have too. I'll probably order in a few weeks because Mum and Dad are going away for a few days and Dad's shed has more space in it than mine.

Toxic Shock - Mortification

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Oh so it's not enough for us to be in shock, now you want us to be mental!

Mental Tan - Devin Townsend Band

Reactions: redfly
Kingdom Of Damnation - Destruction

Edit: We were talking about songs named Liar before. My wife came up with Rollin's song and told the kids she wouldn't play it for them. Then I thought of Megadeth. I nearly played it too, then I started thinking about the lyrics and realised it was probably not suitable for a 12 yr old.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune