Sniping: It's a black thing

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
top.hug.wafb.jpg

story.tuesday.moose.jpg

Let's just let them-all sort it out amongst themselves, in their own way, y'all. We just wouldn't get it.

"Police raided the rest stop on Interstate 70 where Muhammad and Malvo were sleeping in a car. "

This reiterates why I don't stop at Rest Stops. This and that George Michael thing.

Actually, a guy I went to grade/high school and ultimately college with (knew him from 4th grade on in St Louis and then college at Northwestern in Chicago) was murdered at a Rest Stop on I-55 in the middle of the day on his way between StL and Chicago- the route I've taken to visit my gf 2-3 times per month for the past 2.5 yrs. Now I usually stop at more public places like gas stations and restaurants.

Why is this the only decent picture of a state owned rest area that I can find on the net? I must just suck at using google image search today or something.

ra14.jpg

yeah totally! and, being in boston, i have been inundated with anti-rest-stop sensationalist headlines after that rich Zapp woman was BRUTALLY MURDERED by my roommate's boyfriend at the rest top on, um, the Cape i think.

Why is this the only decent picture of a state owned rest area that I can find on the net? I must just suck at using google image search today or something.

Having driven cross-country I can tell you that you really don't need more than that one picture. Sums it right the fuck up. And shit.