So? Anyone can help??

St. Paddy's day today! Anyone will be having Guiness?

I have it about once a year if at all now... Unlike when I was 19 when it was the only beer I would drink, much to the annoyance of the lager crowds.

Guinness is okay for a beer I think, nothing too special about it... But have anyone ever accidentally tasted a drink called Snake-Bait? That's the worst thing I have put my money on for a while... :/

just get here and I'll teah ya ;)

And just how many homebrews have you had already :cool:? Not like you to misspell words.

But thank you, I wish I could!!!! Right now I have to content myself with trying my best and drinking most of the results myself (other half only drinks whisky, friends are lager-with-a-wedge-of-lime only folk)

And just how many homebrews have you had already :cool:? Not like you to misspell words.

But thank you, I wish I could!!!! Right now I have to content myself with trying my best and drinking most of the results myself (other half only drinks whisky, friends are lager-with-a-wedge-of-lime only folk)

well, right now a tad "too much"
I'm getting tispy I think :p

oh by the way, I do misspell words all the time, I'm too inpatient, can't read through tit all :p

round flight to Gothenburg anyone?

oh by the way, I do misspell words all the time, I'm too inpatient, can't read through tit all :p

round flight to Gothenburg anyone?

Aaaaww it is that "tispy" warm feeling...:lol::lol::lol: And no need to re-read "tit all".

Edit: Gimme five minutes to get tispy, just opened a Westmalle dubbel trappist beer. 7%. Never had it before, veredict- nice, but the head is a bit freaky. Probably my trying to pour it hastily.

Aaaaww it is that "tispy" warm feeling...:lol::lol::lol: And no need to re-read "tit all".

Edit: Gimme five minutes to get tispy, just opened a Westmalle dubbel trappist beer. 7%. Never had it before, veredict- nice, but the head is a bit freaky. Probably my trying to pour it hastily.

oooh, nice one!
Westmalle is a bit too mild for me, but really nice still.

Went to the deli while waiting for my lift yesterday and picked up something which I did not really dig, but that was nonetheless interesting for whisky and dark ale freaks.

It was called Ola Dubh and it was bitter dark ale aged in Highland Park whisky casks. But nothing like Innis&Gunn (which I really like). This stuff was quite... er... was it meant to taste THAT bitter? :erk:

I like bitter in its own way but this was the wrong side, very odd.