So? Anyone can help??

Until very recently, feel sick at a nun's school in Spain and you would get medicated with alcohol. Sore tummy: Chamomile tea with anise liqueur in it :puke:

Any unexplained female problems: a shot of agua del carmen (56 percent :ill:) mixed with a little water and a sugar plum, absinthe-style, and off you go :lol:

Mendicant orders... Well, they distill half of Europe's strongest booze as medicine, they should lead by example...

2137.jpg

nothin better than good old german beer!!!! Jever Dark for the fothermuckin win!!!! and Flensburger Dunkel... and Einbecker Uhrbock Dunkelll... awesome beers!!!!

(draft cider like Strongbow, Magners or Chambers, not fake cider like White Lightning)

Strongbow and Magners are just as bad as White Lightning. :p

bottle_circlemaster_big.gif

hobgoblin_ale.jpg

Marstons_Old_Empire_IPA_L.jpg

sj9.jpg

NewCastleBrownAle.jpg

mcewans-champion.jpg

12259231411944314.jpg

old-peculier-clip.gif

old%20speckled%20hen.jpg

Okay, I grow tierd of searching for pictures now so I'm gonna stop.

If you wanna get really fucked get 8cans of this.

Carlsberg-SpecialBrew.jpg

I'm the only person I know who can probably handle 8 cans of it though so 4 is prolly plenty as you haven't really drank haha. Drinking this in public gets you the best looks EVER.

well whisky sucked ass a lot, i really hated the taste
fosters beer sucked too
vodca FUCKIN AWESOME
Well you have alot to learn sonny:p
I'm an experienced alcohol consumer and first off you need to remember quality NOT quantity.

Booze recommendations:
WHISKEY: stay away from cheap whiskeys, buy Jim Beam Black or Crown Royal. Use Cherry Coke as a mixer. F0cking delicious.

BEER: this is a hard one cause there are so many. Fosters sucks so stay away from that. I'd rec Brahma(a Brazilian beer that will mess you up), Hoegaarden, or Sam Adams.

Vodka: yeah i'd stay away from cheap Vodkas as well. Get some Grey Goose or Belvedere. I'f i'm broke i'll buy Seagrams Extra Smooth Vodka and mix it with Tonic Water with a lime. Good shit.

hope this helps youngin':kickass:

BEER: this is a hard one cause there are so many. Fosters sucks so stay away from that. I'd rec Brahma(a Brazilian beer that will mess you up), Hoegaarden, or Sam Adams.

Isn't your avatar from the Stone brewing "Bastard" series of beer?
A whole lot better than those brands you just mentioned :lol:
Well, that's only my opinion, but still :)

Though to go for one of those (e.g. Arrogant Bastard Ale) when you're "new" in the beer drinking game, you might get put off from the flavor of beer too :loco:
So in a way I can understand recommending "lighter" beers. Though I'd say yes only on Hoegaarden and Sam Adams when looking for any type of taste. Brahma only if you want to get drunk without taste, and that, for me, is usually quite pointless.

Strongbow and Magners are just as bad as White Lightning. :p

True, but the UK does not grasp the concept that cider should be cloudy, flat (the only time you get a head in continental cider is if it has gone off) and quite tart. Sweet cider mings.

If you are curious, go into your local Nicolas French wine shop and get some Korrigan Breton cider, Norman cidre brut like Loic Raisson, or into Peckams and get Escanciador Asturian stuff (a bit too sweet and fizzy for my taste, I think they add champagne style yeasts, but never mind). Then come round for a round of crepes, nothing goes as well with cider.

There used to be a lovely Breton cider in off licenses called Dagan Celtic Cider, (had a shield on the label) which was spot on, but I think the company that made it went under. :erk:

Though to go for one of those (e.g. Arrogant Bastard Ale) when you're "new" in the beer drinking game, you might get put off from the flavor of beer too :loco:
Brahma only if you want to get drunk without taste, and that, for me, is usually quite pointless.
Newcomers would be turned off by the Bastard:p

As far as Brahma i think it tastes good and messes your ass up something fierce for sure.

I know they are gimmicky and probably not as historic as they claim, but I quite like the Historic Ales made by Alloa Brewery.

Specially Fraoch heather ale.
fraoch-772058.jpg

Grozet (gooseberry wheat beer) is quite light, after Fraoch it tastes like water
img7624460cee2c9dae5.JPG

The Alba Pine ale is quite nice too, but also lighter than Fraoch
Alba.jpg

Kelpie... the seaweed ale, is either take it or leave it, for me it was odd finding the end flavour, but then I probably ate and swam through enough seaweed to last me a lifetime when I lived in Britanny.
3151659780_4afce37d9d.jpg

Newcomers would be turned off by the Bastard:p

As far as Brahma i think it tastes good and messes your ass up something fierce for sure.

I know I would have been had I tried it among the first time I was drinking beer :D
Then it was all pale lagers baby :oops:

Brahma I've never had more than one bottle I don't think, not for me :p

I know they are gimmicky and probably not as historic as they claim, but I quite like the Historic Ales made by Alloa Brewery.

For me, more interesting than good ;)
Might be because they don't taste "as beer should" :D

Though I guess you get at least a hint of what beer could have tasted like before hops really got popular.

When homebrewwing I often go outside the box when it comes to putting flavors in.
My vanilla beer was a bit....
Strange :zombie:

The nettle beer was like drinking nettle soup with co2, that got you drunkish :lol:

And TART and SOUR. If you are going to quote, quote properly.

Its like the first time I tried Kopparberg. I wish someone had a camera at hand... Awfy sweet. :puke:

Edit: I did not want to use the word "dry", to me it sounds like wine snobbery, but I guess that is what I was meaning all along.

Same here. But it is pretty damn cheap, so it is good for taking to parties... along with a personal stash of decent stuff for yourself. :lol:

Whenever possible, I try to bring home brewed beers both for me and some more when I go to a party.
Part that I brew so much I need help to get rid of it all :lol:
But mostly so I can maybe win over a few more to the right side of beer, i.e. home brewing and/or drinking beers that are not pale shite.

Mind you I love some golden (even pale sometimes) lagers and when in Czech or Germany rarely drink anything else. But the cheap swill served at 95% of the pubs around here is just :puke:
I don't mind paying 4 times as much and drinking somthing that actually taste great :)

Oh, but if you see me at a metal festival, forget you ever saw me writing this :p

I don't mind paying 4 times as much and drinking somthing that actually taste great :)

Oh, but if you see me at a metal festival, forget you ever saw me writing this :p

I won't. I will be asking where my free homebrewed stuff is first. :lol:

Last time I was at download I survived a weekend on Carling Extra Cold alone. :lol: Cheap-ass predictable lager, but it was the most trustworthy thing around... lesser of two evils. (I think you cannot get salmonella or e-coli from beer, unlike the stuff served by the burger vans)

I won't. I will be asking where my free homebrewed stuff is first. :lol:

Last time I was at download I survived a weekend on Carling Extra Cold alone. :lol: Cheap-ass predictable lager, but it was the most trustworthy thing around... lesser of two evils. (I think you cannot get salmonella or e-coli from beer, unlike the stuff served by the burger vans)

Out of all the metal festivals I've been to only one time have I brought home brewed.
Then again, only one time I've been drivning from home to the festival and back :p

Though meet me at HOA in July and you'll get the free home brewed stuff, I plan on brining some there :D

Talking about beers that would put you off beer- I guess that would not happen to me because I love nothing better, but I got this in my local microbrews and imported beers purveyor:

And it was so thick and bitter you would have needed a knife to cut it. I did not like it much, :lol: But if very bitter bitter is your thing and dont mind the fact that it tastes slightly like questionable chocolate... go for it.

2522555340_661e83cf6b_o.jpg