So how does this proposed government handout work?

only thing is the area i wanna put it is less than 32" :( so im gonna have to mount it on my bedroom wall or find somewhere to place it LOL

are 26" LCD TV's still good for HD gaming ala xbox 360? cause a 26" will fit but i want a HD tv :(

this is the 26" one im thinking about as backup
http://www.digitalhome.com.au/Tvs_A...6A450C1D_26_INCH_HIGH_DEFINITION_LCD_TV/25961

unfortunately not very well.

360s and especially PS3s are designed to work with modern high-res HD and pseudo-HD type screens.
I had a 69cm old style CRT Samsung TV and couldn't see a lot on certain 360 games.

but you also don't want a too big uber fancy TV because the 360 isn't designed for complete HD on a larger scale. So some games such as GTA4 look muddy.

wall mounting isn't very hard with something like a Samsung if you get the right kind of bracket.
if you are getting it from JB or the liek store, go in and have a serious chat with the TV guys and then compare what they are telling you with net researched stuff.
because some will bullshit you to up-sell whilst others will actually give ut to you straight so that you get the best value for what you want.

always go with a surge protector and extra warranty too because it's better than having a blown up dead telly that cost you several grand laying around the house that isn't covered by warranty (Samsung don't cover surges in their conditions).

ah im getting it at good price at jb seeming how my mates work there ;). How do i go about getting wall brackets if they don't come with the tv? i might go with the 32" then n put it on my wall.

so u reckon then that the 32 FULLY HD tv should be good for the 360? like that samsung? cause thats the tv i want, is that any good? :)

You can get wall brackets just about anywhere I think. They'll have 'em at JB, otherwise Bunning's will have 'em, otherwise pretty much any electronics shop would have them, I'd expect.

Get 'em at JB because you can be pretty sure they'll fit.

ah im getting it at good price at jb seeming how my mates work there ;). How do i go about getting wall brackets if they don't come with the tv? i might go with the 32" then n put it on my wall.

so u reckon then that the 32 FULLY HD tv should be good for the 360? like that samsung? cause thats the tv i want, is that any good? :)

JB sells them. they're usually by the TV section on oblong boxes and are pretty piss easy to set up provided that your walls aren't cardboard thin.

and the Samsung series 6 is perfect for the 360 but get an HD cable because the component cable that comes with the system is a poor substitue for full HD.
also really go through the display configurations with your TV manual so you get everything to match up because otherwise it can be very frustrating.

I have a Samsung series 5 46" and that plays the Xbox excellent on full HD but is let down by the fact that most games are yet to support full HD on a set that size, so a 32 inch is pretty great for what yo want and Samsung always do great HD screens.

thanks for the help fella's :)

well once the stimulus comes out and i grab the telly i'll let you guys know :D

yeah im gonna go with 32" and rearrange my room and mount it on the my wall.

32 inch is pretty big, as long as you don't have it next to another massive one. Mine's that size and it does fine.

yeah im definately going for that samsun series 6 32" when i get the cash, im gonna mount it on my wall, i might aswell get one that will work well with the 360 :).

rearranging my room is gonna be a bitch just to suite the tv :( but it'll be worth it!

Hey would I have had to alert the tax office that I have changed address?
I moved to ta new house in January.... They havent said that you need to tell them I dont think?
It is going into my bank automatically anyway??