So what does everyone do?

after working a winter on the pipelines in Northern Canada, working construction in Australia, and now, for the past two years, been teaching English is various Asian countries, I can honestly tell you that I will do anything that will support my two habits: travelling and music.
At the moment I am working about 20 hours a week, and my contract still pays the same as if I were working full time! YEAH! If you guys get tired of your computer jobs you should try coming to the East, it definitely has its advantages.

I'm actually a truck driver. No, not one of those fat, greasy bastards you commonly see in truckstops throughout America. I'm home everyday and deliver food and other various products to fast food restaurants in Indianapolis and eastern Indiana. It pays quite good and I have a fair amount of time to myself. In my spare time I am a hobbyist musician who writes and records.

www.mp3.com/soulforlorn

I hold the enviable position of Label Liaison for a music database company. I spend all day talking to record labels and publicists to get them to send us their CD's. Our CD library here currently has about 200,000 CD's in it. If you've ever gone into a record store and looked up info on bands at that video game looking kisok with "Muze" on it, then you've seen the end result of what I do. For instance, the Still Life cover art that you see there is from my own personal copy.