So how many Opeth board refugees does this board have now?

tros2.jpg

I first started posting on the opeth board, but within the first day realized they're a bunch of 'tards, so moved on to the nevermore board

Found the Opeth forum back in 2001, but rarely posted. Changed my name in 2002, and started in the GMD where I found npearce and markgugs. then started posting in the AA forum, now I'm here.

SOT was OK back in the day, then it just got stupid.

I'm another refugee from the Opeth board's earliest days...I still browse there (usually the non-Opeth music threads), there are still some knowledgeable people there, but the discussions are the same regurgitated topics and second grade level arguments. And any forum on which Profanity coughs up 50+ posts daily invariably turns to shit.

I was a pretty active member of the Opeth board for about a year and a half, 'till a few months ago when I couldn't take it any more. Been coming here for nearly a year though, since I first started my 'zine.

One Inch Man said:

Damn, I once was quite wasted at Opeth-gig and got one of those for my woman, she was slightly confused when I roamed home total blasted and gave them to her. :D