So How Was It For You?

Oct 17, 2003
Wombourne uk
Visit site
Well seems most of us on the board went to the stock this year only to right that we see howeveryone found it

i had a blinding time meet quite a few people Steve W, Steve S (havent got round to listening to those cds u sold me but will do quite soon :) ) Dream Thief, Anvil the guys from cornwall and the pickled onion cigarette (yes i thought it strange 2) the fellow Iced Earth t-shirt crew( i knew one of there cousins mmm small world) and everybody else i meet and if i didnt meet u this time i will dam sure see u at the Edguy gig in Dudley.
Oh yeah the music wasnt that bad either lol Evergrey were the stars for me this year hope they come back soon :headbang:

I loved the stock. Every minute was unbelievable but I am still rather annoyed at some of the harsh criticism that Sonata Arctica have recieved from some of the less true fans that showed up. I feel for the guys...I really do. They did not let anyone down at all and their effort was there for all to see!!

Rant over.... :D

Great to meet some of you guys and to have a drink Friday aft with Gav and Steve S. Also to have met up with Steve W, Alessio, and Andrea during the night too...

You guys all rock!!

I had a great time, though I remember virtually nothing of Gamma Ray. Valo was that you who I met with Eagle after Threshold? I remember being introduced to someone but couldn't remember who.

Had a great time! Was good to meet Gav, Steve S, Steve W and Simon in the pub beforehand! Sorry I didn't get to meet you Valo! Dream Thief... a pleasure as always! Sonata ruled! Anvil ... you rocked as always! Also shouts to Nadia! Great to speak to you! :wave: Johan and I finally gave up trying to kip in the Darwin! It got a bit rowdy during Cruachan and we kept getting stood on!

Highlight for me was... as is well documented already ... Evergrey playing my fave song Nosferatu! I did apparently get rather over excited .... and I have this awful feeling a photo has been taken! Oh and I met my hero's too! :D

I had a really good time this year....... Some how did not mange to see as many bands as I wanted to but thought that Prophecy and evergrey we good, and I thought that 4waykill's gig was rather good to

DM was good to see you, I left for the same reason, to many people in boots stanging on my feet and I was only wearing flip flops.

PQ looked like they were having a good time throughout and it is always good to see you lot out.

All in all a very good weekend.

anvil said:
I had a great time, though I remember virtually nothing of Gamma Ray. Valo was that you who I met with Eagle after Threshold? I remember being introduced to someone but couldn't remember who.

I meet u just before Threshold you were talking to Steve W i was the guy with spiky hair and an Iced Earth top.

DM yeah will have to make sure i find u out at the Edguy gig i think i saw u a few times but wasnt sure if it was u lol